TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

>>Check out my new intro!!<<

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Reply
Aug 10th 2001#12409 Report
well..deker..my negative post was a one sentence..saying that eveybody was just making themselves upset ..and that arguing with eachother..was just a waste of time..

what i said was crude...but ive had a terrible day..so im sorry if i offended anybody..

Thank you everyone for taking the time to share your feelings and thoughts with the rest of us...I think that we all learned something from this thread..
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2001#12417 Report
netscape 6.1 is out..looks really cool and stable unlike the beta release...cool instant messenger..oh yeah..my msn im is [email]sybersnake@adelphia.net[/email]
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2001#12486 Report

Mattboy..... I missed it too! Darnit!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2001#12504 Report
lol, im sorry for all of you who missed out on cracking down on my childish crap. it was fun.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2001#12881 Report
hey this thread has the most posts of any thread in the last 8 pages....im obviously bored!! Summer just came to an end!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2001#13054 Report
I've read the first bunch of posts but don't have time to read any further. sybersnake, i think it all looks really cool. the intro and everything looks great to me. I really don't know what all the fuss is about it looks clean and professional and the flash fits in nicely as far as i can see. I know when I make a site I'm really not to concerned if blind people can read it or not. (but for graphics thats a no-brainer) it really shouldn't matter for your site, I mean it doesn't seem like that site would get a lot of blind visitors...or am i wrong?

one more thing, I like flash in sites but I hate it when it slows down navigation waiting to move things around and look fancy. But from what i see you've done a good job.

edit: just read more of the posts and i still think his flash page looks pretty good...and not overly "flashy"
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2001#13142 Report
thanks for the kind words 21knight::
i really appreciate your praise..:edit:my goal was to make a simple and sweet intro that still was cool, short, and professional...I get really happy when a person has said that the intro is
clean and professional
.. this means that my goals were met..and that my work paid off...Im gona go celebrate!! :/edit: and ur right i don't think that a any tech guys are blind..i mean just how could u find that socket to plug in the 10gb extranet lan..i have problems finding the plug w/out a flashlight..

Like my little 700mhz warning..ha..the rest of the site works fine..except at like 200 ..but nothing works at 200mhz..so i don't have anything to complain about..
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2001#13156 Report
But you should catter for people with slower machines, untill Flash use D3d to do its rendering (if it does its sluggish at best), not everyone has a fast PC or broadband connection, and spinny 3D objects can be a pain, thats why they are frowned on.

-ali
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2001#13167 Report
Like I said, it depends on the site you are making. If you are making a personal portfolio site, then do whatever the hell you want. People will either like it or they won't. The problem is that a lot of people don't see the difference between a personal site, and a professional site, and think that they can use the same styles, technology, and flashy crap on them. But they can't. That's my point. A lot of people just don't understand the difference.

It's amazing how people love to put words in other people's mouths on the internet.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 16th 2001#13280 Report
well my employer kept on yelling at me untill i came up with the that layout..remember there will be two versions one broadband (flash) one 56k (html)..that fixes the problem with slow modem users.

Deker: are u telling me that...the site is...unprofessional??...

of course u have to have a theme or style that suits the subject matter..this is usually a judgement decision..

its late...!! have math hw..
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum