TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Remembver the Navbar....... well its all finished now

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Reply
Nov 3rd 2003#127565 Report
the lazy rollers website sucks,i could own the **** out of that in 10 sceonds in notpad

We should have a mass purgery of all the ignorant and stupid people on this board. Can anyone guess who I elect to go first?

And I love how you spelled "leet" 1773. Silly nub.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2003#127569 Report
Originally posted by hobowitharolex
haha, damn u caught me in my lie

yep, im really 15, never married, never been layed off just a scam i saw on another forum, thought id try it

Any guesses who just got banned... We don't need little piss ant's running around trying to scam people. YOU ruin it for people who really do need help. Get a life...

Oh and because I see we already banned you once already (Evan3037) I went ahead and banned your ip ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2003#127570 Report
Hooray for pank!
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2003#127572 Report
Yes! All hail pank! *passes around the beers and club sodas for the minors!*

----

Also, back the whole getting a pirated Photoshop thing and having crappy 15 year old artists, I myself first used photoshop in a school class when I was about 11 and I was totally hooked, I found it online and saved every penny until I was 12 and I had enough. And now I am 14, and I don't consider my work to be that crappy. It is sterotyping, just because there are losers like hobowitharolex ect, doesn't mean everyone who is young and somehow obtains photoshop sucks with it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2003#127573 Report
haha go Pank!!

doesn't mean everyone who is young and somehow obtains photoshop sucks with it.

Not really a reply.......i just want ppl to keep in mind my original rant wasnt based soley on age. Its all about the experience. Yes inexperience comes with younger ages...but there is exceptions to it (you msz...supah..probably many others) that i dont mind.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2003#127576 Report
Hooray for t3h almighty pank!
(Pank= t3h win xDD)

Wee, I was part of the exceptions :D

*passes around the beers and club sodas for the minors!*

*throws club soda at msz and takes a swig of pank's beer*

Btw, don't forget, rod, i think back a while ago when CWC was here, and he tried to use his age for work we thought was mediocre.. remember that? We said that it's not age that counts, it's how long you've been doing it.. but still, it's true, with age you CAN bring life experience to your art, believe it or not.

By the way, I probably wasn't around long enough, or missed it... what was the whole story behind hobo being a scam of some sort?
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2003#127601 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2003#127612 Report
That dude was a douche.

No getting around that...

Anyways, about pirated PS. Generally I think PS pirating is good for Adobe, because more people are getting into it and it's becoming the standard even outside of professionals. And the people that pirate it most likely would not buy it. Businesses cannot use a pirated version in case they get audited. So if and when people get good at using their pirated PS and they go professional they will need a legal copy. So in the end this is just helping Adobe become the industry standard even outside the industry, it's just the standard.

And I, by the way, do not have a pirated copy.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2003#127639 Report
hoorah mr pank sir

haha

anyways

must be one of the topics on the website show case which has so little about the web site lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2003#127647 Report
This is an interesting article related to the first part of this thread, back when it was actually on topic.

http://www.graphicpush.com/articles/wormhole.shtml
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum