TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

CWCONLINE v2003b

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Reply
Jul 14th 2003#113583 Report
Thanks, again, Pganguly; however, I'm not falsifying anything. Bipolar disorder makes your personality mature faster than the normal rate for someone of my age. I've explained that in this thread, and on 3 threads on other boards. No one seems to quite grasp that. So, when people put it in a cute manner as "sugaring it to look more professional, and more adult-like," I can tell you, it is not even that case. I'm having a hard time digesting this, as some of you have said, because I've had to fight for years with all of these. The ADD and ADHD combined with bipolar disorder are very dangerous, so it's not just a case of an attention span. If not treated correctly, this is what causes very physical behavior. I never had that problem, but I was fortunate to receive medication at a young age.

The whole bio page was put up, in that format, because several other communities, like this, told me it was wise to put it up. I come here, and I get pulled in the other direction. *sigh* *deletes biography* I'll just make it a profile, instead, although. And to correct some of you, this is a multi-perspective site. It does deal with amateur professionalism, and web design, but it also deals with my music, and my life; therefore, it has a personal site touch.

Another point was made, that I am trying to undermine some of your comments. I'm not. It will take a whole month for you to see some of your suggestions merged into a update, or site fix. I preplan each update you see a month ahead of the date it was uploaded. That's how packed my schedule gets.

According to adults, who don't respect children, or teens, much, do define you by your age, and tell you that you are not capable of things. And they're right. When you get older, you tend to have more patience to planning things out, and spending more time to dedicate to how you want your site to look, and how much you do to it. I don't have that much time. I spend about 4 hours a day, unless there is school, working on the site, unless I find a time for a break. This site, I have been working on, since January. The concept took about 3 months, since then, I could only work on it for an hour, due to school.

I'm sorry some of you have felt you've wasted your time, and it hurts you feel that way. I don't know what to say to prove to you that you haven't, as all of your suggestions have been written down, and taken into consideration, and will affect, not only this version, but several other versions of my site in the future.

A testimony page? I thought of that on the other communities I went to, and they told me that is unprofessional, even for an amateur, so I refrained from doing it. And besides, people will bring up the whole "credibility" issue, again. I don't feel like having to reply to someone else to explain that it is a QUOTE, more than anything.

And, again, I will say, you don't have to be a professional, to sense professionalism, as some of you have e-mailed me and put it just so generously, and I thank you all that e-mailed me for your flames, as it ticked my mother off. CWC Records, Inc. writing staff, didn't put anywhere in that bio that I was the greatest. They hinted that I was the greatest within MY community, but I see they don't hint things well. I was only in charge of the grammatical side of the whole biography. My whole life was planned out by myself, the rest was written by the writing staff.

*sigh* Once again, I apologise that some of you having comprehended things into the wrong contest, and I still don't know what to say to convince you that I am not just blowing you off for what you have had to say. I've taken into consideration all the people that have represented PROPER decorum in this thread, and you will see some of your suggestions go into place.

Thank you all for responding.

Take care,
Christopher William Coddington (Xzandar / cwcandromeda),
CWCONLINE Administrator/Webmaster
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2003#113588 Report
I figured that since I"m the only person that hasn't commented yet.. that I may as well..
okay the site isn't all that bad :\ i don't see the need for it to be flash personally. it seems as tho you've had to compress it alot to make it load half way decent (the page is a bit blurry)
also I find the scan lines a bit distracting, try to umm tone them town abit.
As well 2 lens flares maybe a bit too much.
also you may want to consider some borders on the outside edge.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2003#113590 Report
This has gone on long enough. If you all want to discuss diseases and egos and professionalism, feel free to do it in a chat program or email.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2003#113657 Report
Originally posted by deker
This has gone on long enough. If you all want to discuss diseases and egos and professionalism, feel free to do it in a chat program or email.

sweetness
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum