TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

whats the best 3d program out there

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Reply
Jan 3rd 2002#25694 Report
I wanted to get everyones thoughts on whats the best 3d program out there. Right now i am using 3d-max and bryce
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 3rd 2002#25763 Report
My favorite one is: "Shut up and quit posting for the simple sake of posting".

This question has been asked about 2,334 times in the past month. Do a search and you'll find what everyone ALREADY thinks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 3rd 2002#25764 Report
Well excuse me! I didnt know someone had posted that and dont be sooo darn rude ok.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 3rd 2002#25765 Report
No he has a valid point. You didn't know someone had posted it but than again, you never checked did you? This is sort of a vague subject anyways, since anyones reason for liking or wanting a 3d program will vary. Its like PS vs PSP wars.

Not to many people have, atleast legally, top of the line 3d software because of its high cost anyways.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 3rd 2002#25767 Report
I am just asking. I didnt search for this topic from past posts. I was just asking cause i wanted to know from differnt people.
I do have legally Bryce and 3d Max My company bought them for me so i may work at home, If i chose to.

Anyhow Matt or anyone does not have the right to be rude.
A simple statement as if you look at such and such post. That would of been ok but i will not stand for rudeness or lame answers.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 3rd 2002#25777 Report
Maybe it wasn't funny as it could have been, but it wasn't lame. And as i said, he has a point. And it could have been lots worse. *shrugs*

And i wasn't imply that you had it illegally, just that because of the choice of program that many people do have it have it illegally, those who don't get it from their work usually can't, or don't, want to pay that kind of money for a hobby. Which narrows down what kind of answers you'd get. I think going to a board that specifically deals with 3d programs would be better for a serious answers and comments about today's 3d programs.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 3rd 2002#25778 Report
Well to actually answer the question... I've never really used any 3d software package except for messing with a few demo packages. But um.... I hear 3DSMax is good... and Maya... and Lightwave... and Bryce... and stuff. I have no idea which is best though. I imagine you could use them all together if you wanted to. Maya is OSX native now, which I think is cool, so I would probably go with that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 4th 2002#25793 Report
Originally posted by spxds
Matt or anyone does not have the right to be rude.
A simple statement as if you look at such and such post. That would of been ok but i will not stand for rudeness or lame answers.

#1) I DO have the right to be as rude as I feel. Generally I am not rude, but when someone comes along and runs through every single area of the forum and posts one little thing there so he can see his name all the the way down the board, I tend to get a little annoyed, because I spend the time to go through that area to see what "new" was posted, when it was just you making some senseless comment.

#2) And since you will not stand for rude or lame answers, how about I personally show you HOW to LAY down for my answers/comments, AND respect them?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 4th 2002#25797 Report
Well first thing iam a girl and not a guy.

I am way older than you so I don't need a yappy kid spurting off to me. I will not tolerate your behavior. Its just that simple. You are not a mod and it shouldn't matter if I want to post to everything. Actually iam am wanting to help people. I didnt have a helping hand when i started out. Thats why (duh) I joined. I am not wanting to see my name in all the forums i just enjoy posting and helping. If you dont like it then then ingore them.Dek hasn't said anything to me about that.He just told me to make the post longer which I agree to do.

its all that simple to let it go.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 4th 2002#25799 Report
I am way older than you so I don't need a yappy kid spurting off to me.

*shakes head* Its never ceases to amazing me how people try to shift power to them by doing the 'i'm older than you so ha' bit.

This is a board dedicated to graphics, true, but it is a place of babble so you going to have to tolerate his posts, or ignore them all together.

I understand you position, but i doubt he did it to ruffle your feathers. And Its his right to react to your posts in any manner he chooses to as long as its not totally obvious hes trying to start a fight.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum