TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Rules

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Apr 15th 2003#99911 Report

dubsaru: If you care to consider the issues further, I'll give you my two cents as a mod who has burned out on Pixel Wars in the past. The pixel wars are not to increase traffic on the forum. It is not meant to have p-war mongers drop in--snipe someone with the pen tool--and then forum jump on to the next battle somewhere else.

It is intended for the people in THIS community to have a place to decompress, trash talk, and pixelate each other. This is first and foremost a community. If you do not want to be a part of THIS community then, and I apologize for this if it sounds harsh, we do not want to battle with you. We have experimented in the past with moving Pixel Wars to it's own forum. We even set it up on a 'ladder' at one point to let it be it's own entity. Back here, we even had a Pixel War Tournament with a double elimination bracket. What you see HERE now is where we ended up.

It may evolve some more in the future, and we appreciate your objective suggestions, and your subjective opinions. Your indifference towards our community other than the Pixel Wars speaks volumes about why we have rule #1. The 25 post rule is something that probably won't be going away any time soon. If anything, it may be more restrictive, ie. limiting the number of challenges per month, or only having open challenges 1 week out of the month, carrying out the wars over the other 3 weeks. Time will tell.

Good luck with your Pixel War Mercenary career.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2003#99951 Report
Originally posted by trhaynes
You know what if dubsaru keeps complaining he'll have 25 posts and then there'll be no problem, right?

tom

Excellent, that was almost my plan. Until I decided to just be patient and check back now and again. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum