TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Rules

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Apr 14th 2003#99839 Report
Deker isn't talking about creating graphics, he's talking about setting up the wars. He's a mod here too and he experienced the same problems as I did. Please keep this conversation at an adult level, guys.

And I like the fact that you are trying to make teamphotoshop an even better place, but this rule isn't there for nothing. We introduced it after a while... after we experienced the problems that came up with the pixelwars.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 14th 2003#99851 Report
dubsaru: no other members will agree with you, dek, hehe your funny!
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 14th 2003#99855 Report
oh, so hot topic :D dubsaru i'm support this rule too.

can i ask u here btw. Sometimes when member ask the pixel war we have to wait too long period :( (example here:http://www.teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13780 ) when moderator will open battle. So members just or forget abt war or they lose hope. So they don't reply :( May be you can improve this system. I know i'm not too advanced member to ask you but please think about that, ok?
I just worry: my pixel war is down (cry). If you'd more organize this section of the forum it'd be fine. Sorry if i'm wrong or totally off topic
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 14th 2003#99858 Report
natpoit, if you have any specific suggestions of how you think we can improve the pixel wars, we are glad to consider them. Right now it's just a matter of a mod taking the time to set one up. Sure, it doesn't take that long. 5 minutes maybe, but when you are starting several a day, then closing it when the voting is done, keeping track of when they are supposed to be opening and closing, etc. It gets to be pretty time consuming.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 14th 2003#99860 Report
of course i haven't any specific suggestions ... :D
may be moderators can more often check these forums only. But if someone asked war 2 weeks ago and he/she has found partner it doesn't mean what he/she is available for battle now. Our life is so quick
Thank you for reply. Anyway it works ok now, just not always.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 14th 2003#99863 Report
my problem with pixelwars is that paavo always beats me.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 14th 2003#99864 Report
Originally posted by Charm
my problem with pixelwars is that paavo always beats me.

:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 14th 2003#99878 Report
Okay, I apologise for the attack deker. I was a bit on the drunk side when I posted that. However my opinion is still the same concerning the rule. I went through some of the pixel wars last night and decided that the manner in which you conduct the battles is a bit boring. I have always participated in wars where you modify the last persons image. I was hoping I could find a similar battle somewhere on here, yet I still cannot. So I figure I probably wouldn't participate upon reinspection. Thanks anyway however. I may drop back by if I have time, but the pixel wars were the only reason I really wanted to sign up in the forums.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 14th 2003#99885 Report
We do those kinds of wars as well. You just ask for that kind when you request the pixel war.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2003#99908 Report
You know what if dubsaru keeps complaining he'll have 25 posts and then there'll be no problem, right?

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum