TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

edge problems

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Mar 20th 2012#215370 Report
scroll down see the "Attach Files" option?
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 20th 2012#215371 Report
Sorry - I'm just not seeing it. Under your last message I clicked on 'go advanced' which took me to this page - 'reply to message'. I just don't see anything about attachments. Under the message box that I am typing in there is a 'post icons' area with 14 icons to choose from. Is the attachments button supposed to be somewhere in that area? Do you have to get some sort of special permission from somewhere else on the site to be able to post attachments? To the right of the message box is an area with some 'smiles' in it. At the top of the screen is a 'title' box and log in information. Over the message box are options dealing with fonts etc. and buttons to attach email links and URL links. At the bottom of the window is the 'submit reply' button and the 'preview post' button. Under the window with the message box in it is another window titled 'additional options' with nothing that I can see about attachments. It has 'miscellaneous options - Auto parse links in text and disable smilies in text' and 'thread subscription'.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 20th 2012#215372 Report
Check now
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 20th 2012#215377 Report
still not seeing anything. Should I be looking in the 'reply to thread' window? I guess I'm still bothered by this 'posting rules' box at the bottom that says I may not post attachments.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 20th 2012#215378 Report
I've been looking into that but for some reason unbeknown to me avatars and attachments are creating an issue, you may need to find a host and post your images there till (if every) administration fixes this
try
http://photobucket.com/
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 20th 2012#215379 Report
Thanks. I uploaded two images to photobucket. On, the small cabinet, is clearly a far superior image. The other, the chair, is fuzzy and drab. I am new to photobucket so I don't know what you need to find these photos. My user name is billnash001
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 20th 2012#215380 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 20th 2012#215381 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 20th 2012#215382 Report
i looks to me that your selection was feathered by about 2/3 px or poor quality res to start with
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 20th 2012#215383 Report
I am not aware that I did anything to feather the image. I suspect that poor res to start with is the culprit. My goal now is to start with a better image - both color and res. I am shooting with a Nikon D50 with a Nikon Nikkor 28-80mm lens on a tripod. I have the lens at about 30mm on the barrell and the f-stop at f3.5. I am using incandescent lighting against a neutral grey background. I am wondering two things - is my lighting sufficient and/or do I need to shoot with a faster lens. I am looking at purchasing some 5500K 85w flourescent bulbs that are the equivilent of 300w each. I am also looking at purchasing one or more shadow boxes. Do you think these would help? Unfortunately, the only lens that seems to work - I'm thinking a 28mm f1.4 or 2.8 - is, at the moment, prohibitive cost wise. I will be doing this on a regular basis as I build a portfolio of my furniture so I need to start to get this right. I should say that my 'studio' space is in my home and is limited. I can get a distance from the piece such that 28-30mm frames it correctly.

Thanks for your help. I apologize for the trouble associated with finding the means to attach files. Hopefully, admin will get this fixed.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum