TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

bak

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159317 Report
love u guys
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159319 Report
just one very imortant suggestion for dr.feng (without giving any comment to this crap above):

try to complete your sites! all sites you have posted here have broken links, missing boards, wrong typos,... (consider a long long list here)...

if you really earn your whole incoming with web design you should come (at least) near to 100% functional site.

Greetz
Michi
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 31st 2004#159323 Report
i like the style and considering its a clan site i think the typing is relevant(did i spell that right?). it could be improved some on loading time but overall i think its a good clan site. i mean come on its not like its gonna get one thousand hits a day. i really like the home page and how interactive it is. take some the advice mentioned already and itll turn out great. lots of these people know what there talking about, and ive seen some amazing work from them.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 31st 2004#159325 Report
[QUOTE=Michi]just one very imortant suggestion for dr.feng (without giving any comment to this crap above):

try to complete your sites! all sites you have posted here have broken links, missing boards, wrong typos,... (consider a long long list here)...

if you really earn your whole incoming with web design you should come (at least) near to 100% functional site.

Greetz
Michi[/QUOTE]

hey michi i post a site b4 its online coz i post to make changes "the suggestions of the friendly teammembers in mind"

as u r the 2nd that asks for my whole incoming i tell u wat i make --> flashbased elearningstuff 80% and php/mysql-websites20% - if i do some gfx on weekend its growing slow...

check this...

www.ursapharm.com
www.orderbusiness.de
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 31st 2004#159329 Report
its ok to post "unfinished" sites, but from my point of view i dislike to get an error message every click i do... it's not easy to make "good" comments if you are f****-up from all this dead links...

the two sites:

1st one: you are really sure you made this??? why menus are english and content is german??? very confusing...

2nd one: its ok, but nothing i would call a eyecatcher to promote with... sry
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 31st 2004#159354 Report
[QUOTE=Michi]its ok to post "unfinished" sites, but from my point of view i dislike to get an error message every click i do... it's not easy to make "good" comments if you are f****-up from all this dead links...

the two sites:

1st one: you are really sure you made this??? why menus are english and content is german??? very confusing...

2nd one: its ok, but nothing i would call a eyecatcher to promote with... sry[/QUOTE]

ja i am sure i made this... (y u aint sure?) ... at the *.com u got english text???? --> doesthis happen to somebody else??

ja the 2nd shows the work i do - boring but a goodjob
as i said gfx is for the weekend...

i agree with the broken link thing -> will post additional info like plz dont click anywhere next time

thx
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 5th 2004#159741 Report
Is this the same dr.feng who did the great pixel art a long time ago? I don't remember him having bad grammar. Or being an ass.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 6th 2004#159794 Report
[QUOTE=supahsekzy]Is this the same dr.feng who did the great pixel art a long time ago? I don't remember him having bad grammar. Or being an ass.[/QUOTE]

yes and it seems like he became a monster :/
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 9th 2004#159901 Report
Yeah man your stuff was awesome back in the day. This site is good too, but not your usual style that we all fell in love with. That doesn't mean it isn't still good work, just a different style.

Keep up the great work

Nos.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum