TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

bak

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159286 Report
My post count or the fact that I'm an admin has nothing to do with anything.

What makes you look like you're 12? The way you type, the way you butcher the English language, the way you type like all of the pre-teens that hang out in internet chat rooms and CounterStrike clans, the way you have a problem with authority, the way your site features the equivalent of pre-teen fart and boobie jokes, etc.

Just to make this post relevant so you don't say I'm just bashing you, Archive is misspelled in your navbar, might want to fix that at least.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159289 Report
I don't think you're that talented, what you're showing in that design isn't that special.
It's been done before, and much better. Thats why I don't really have comments, the website doesn't appeal to me, it doesn't keep my attention that long.

So boasting around your talent is something you should perhaps wait with for a while.

...never had english in scool -> infact i learned english via chatting...

My only advice, keep studying.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159294 Report
never said im talented -maybe it was a bit "childish" to answer on deks "offense" in the way i did... if my language or my behave really made some1 mad then i say sorry

but for the future i strongly suggest to say something like: hey m8 im tired of this kinda language plz speak like a human ... and not wut deker answered to me 1st mail ... (this 12yer old crap)

anyway keep on pickin on my oh so average work and blame me for being a child but maybe a reason this community shows still almost "old" members is u simply dont want anything new...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159295 Report
Maybe you're right... There are a lot of long time users here, and the only reason I can think of to explain that is that they like it here. Most of them don't put up with the 1337-language bull**** and maybe that is why a lot of new users leave. Anyway, we're not keeping you captured... if you don't like it here, just leave man.

I do believe we gave you some good pointers for your website.
One more thing, if you're going to attend a different forum... read this first!

http://www.teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/showthread.php?t=22665
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159300 Report
I found an interesting quote of yours, posted much earlier.
[QUOTE=dr.feng]just try to open ya mind - learn to ask questions
and DONT FEAR THE TRUTH[/quote]
So think how this relates to your case. Afterall, you said it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159308 Report
[QUOTE=Galaphile]I found an interesting quote of yours, posted much earlier.

So think how this relates to your case. Afterall, you said it.[/QUOTE]

ja hits the nail on the thumb - especially in this case...

oki guys lets b nice again -> deker will b my spellbot and anything is like b4 the war.

@mihai - i do gfx/webstuff for a long time and i earn enuff money with it to feed a whole family - thx for the suggestion anyway

--> can u guys judge a mens work by language/amount of posts?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159312 Report
@mihai - i do gfx/webstuff for a long time and i earn enuff money with it to feed a whole family - thx for the suggestion anyway

that was not a suggestion. Do you act like you acted here around your clients? If so - I'm moving to Germany - the land of best clients ever

--> can u guys judge a mens work by language/amount of posts?

not a man's work - and not by the number of posts. But you can judge a man's character by the way he speaks and acts. We're not in a court of law. It's just opinions. For instance: the fact that you immediately posted another site with your portfolio tells me you may be insecure. The need to prove your worth as soon as someone says something critical tells me you may not have done this as long as you want us to believe....or that you had easy clients (again ..I want to move to your country). The fact that you retaliated when deker got a little caustic on your a$$ tells me you're immature (no matter how old). There are differences between kids and grownups other than the hairdo - grownups for example (and I'm refferrig to the mental development not to physical age) do not respond to a joke with a fist in the face. Furthermore, grownups apologize when they offend the customs of a community. Why imagine that instead of a geeky bunch you would have said
my tip: go dudes have a talk with matures and childs and u will c...
to a bunch of Hell's Angels. What do you think the outcome would have been? The fact that you chose to do that to a community which can only respond by painstakingly pushing little buttons (no spellcheck on this thing either) instead of kicking your behind tells me you're a bully and a chicken - only those pick on people smaller than they are and even those - from behind fences.
But then again that's just me. I may be very wrong and you could be a pillar of the society, a church going, God fearing man and a valiant defender of infantility only as a principle. So yeah - maybe I'm judgemental - but I can judge you. Perhaps to no avail - no one needs follow my chain of thought to the same conclusion. But that's my opinion. And I'm voicing it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159314 Report
so u dont like me? :eek:
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159315 Report
actually I have no like or dislike for you. I don't know you well enough. But if you'd use a very fine ballance it would slightly tip towards "annoying"
we may be friends yet...who knows - nothing is impossible.
oh - and if you feel the need to have the last word - by all means - please do
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159316 Report
@all - this was my 2nd try

--> when i posted a 2nd site to show that i (beside of the argue we had ) was interested to feed the community not only with chat (more or less chatstylish) but with hard work ... i got a merely paranoic feedback from mihai... (fact is blames me to b a lier)

--> u think i act to harsh? --> u really want me to treat u guys like costumers??

eh wrong movie eh?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum