TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

bak

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159260 Report
hey guys,

I was away for a while, but now I'm back !
just thought you would like to check out my clan site
http://www.vectory.mybin.biz

what do you guys think ?
c&c welcome.

*grammar police*
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159261 Report
What the hell did you just say?

If you were asking for us to look at your site, that graphics are ok... You should pre-load your rollovers though. There's a long delay when waiting for that little rollover to happen. And i could do without all the uglypeople.com pictures and fat jokes. Makes you guys look like a bunch of 12 year olds. But judging by how you type and express yourself, that may not be far from the truth.

Also I'd add some text links to the bottom of your splash page, so you can jump to a page section without having to find all the links on your little map.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159264 Report
so wot? -> beside the rolloversuggestion u did nuthin but blame me for a languagebarrier.

u dont like the "fat jokes"? - well its your problem and no reason to say i behave like 12 years old...

i think u r not interested in the stuff i posted but u need to badmouth a lil ...(damn mature - your brothermods must b impressed)

thx anyway u ******* ****** :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159266 Report
The random letters you are typing isn't even a language, so it's not a "language barrier". But I'll translate it for you anyway...

OMFG DUD00RZZ! UR WEBZ IS TEH ROCKZORZZZ!1111!!1 BUT ****Z Y UR ROLLOVER TINGZ TAKE SO LONG 2 LOAD? OMFG DUDEZ! MAKE IT FASTERZZZ!!! WWEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! O I DONT HAVEZ TEH FLASH??? SO I CANT GET N YO SITEZ00ORZ! PUT SOME TEXT LINKZ ON TEH BOTTOM OF TEH FRONT PAGEZ!!!!

P.S.!!!!! OMG U DUDEZ ARE FUNNY! I AINT NEVER SEEN NO1 PUT UGLY PICZ ON THERE SITEZ AND PRETEND IT WAZ DEM! AND WUTS UP WIT DAT FAT CHICK!? OMG I WUD NOT HIT IT!!!111 LOL!!1!!!!11111

If you want to be treated like a mature individual and have your work taken seriously in this forum, type like one.

P.S.S.!!!1!!1 I AINT HATIN DAWG!1 AIGHT!!!????
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159273 Report
I don't think playing the language barrier-card is doing you much good.
There are lots of people from abroad here, myself included, most of them try to type properly though and hate the whole internet-slang hype.

I believe deker gave you some really good tips, perhaps look into them.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159274 Report
Haha, nothing like laughing at what deker posts at 6:46am. :D And as for the site, I like the way the graphics are, it looks pretty good.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159276 Report
Graphics are OK, but website == content and Im not seeing very much of that. Also, fix the broken links and add some content for people that don't have flash.

And stop acting like you're 12. Its stupid.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159281 Report
--> dont talk bout my person --> its the website u can talk bout...

if u can say nothing more than gfx is oki but u behave like a child ( coz i use bak, dood etc ...) then keep it to urself coz i dont need no offenses (especially from lesstalented but muchtalkin wannabe designers)

thx - hope u got me

---> my language is my thing... if its not welcome k np // and if some lesstalented mod wants to be my spellchecker its also fine
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159282 Report
never had english in scool -> infact i learned english via chatting.

wich part of my behave makes u think im 12?

or r u just a follower of the 10.000 posts admin?

my tip: go dudes have a talk with matures and childs and u will c... the main difference is in the hairdo...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159283 Report
you may have talent. But if you act like that you won't get paid for your talent no matter how much of it you have.
And always remember that somewhere there is someone more talented than you are. How would you feel if someone you recognize as your better were to act as you did and tell you your designs suck and you should keep you ****ing mouth shut because you're causing a draft?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum