TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

kranestyle 2

Page: 1 2 3 4 Reply
May 25th 2004#151447 Report
i especially love the rotating 3d dudes in the team section. By the way, is that really your team?

I think those are his clones hihi

the site came out great ...I still say it's more spaceship than anything else. Yay for spaceships
Reply with Quote Reply
May 25th 2004#151457 Report
spaceship, or kraneship it is then :D .
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2004#151459 Report
dude ... Doom SFX ...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2004#151467 Report
The only thing I can readily think of to pick a flaw in is the navigation at the top (digital screen kinda). I don't think it fits in with the rest of the scheme somehow, maybe just changing the font would help, but it may be the case that a different design would fit better (off the top of my head a ceramic/plastic white look).

Good though.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2004#151486 Report
PLEASE HELP ME WITH FLASH. How did you do the smoke at the bottom?

I love the site. Great feel to it.

Like supah said, i would turn the sound effect volumes down, or perhaps get more ambient tracks. Right now the effects and tracks are colliding.

The rotating team rocks.

Nos.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2004#151487 Report
[QUOTE=Nostalgia]PLEASE HELP ME WITH FLASH.
Nos.[/QUOTE]
dude, i've been pulling my hair out because of that program for the last 6 months when i decided to learn it. but, finally, i've completed my very first flash site. so i hope you don't think i'm some flash expert.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2004#151488 Report
You're very, very good. It is a difficult program to learn (today is my first day and i don't know how to do a thing). Check out my thread in the Flash & 3D forum, so we don't get too off-topic here.

Nos.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2004#151490 Report
It took me 18 seconds to be able to contact you or get to any other section of the site than the home page, and that's after I had already been through the site and figured out that "connect" meant "contact". 18 seconds may not seem like long, but it's extremely long when all I wanted to do was send you an email. And that's not even including download time.

The transitions are way too slow for my taste, and there are too many loading screens. The text is hard to read.

I don't mean to tear your hard work apart, I just hate Flash sites 99% of the time, for mostly the same reasons. But I guess if you are going for the whole "OMG your site is leet like 2advanced" look, then you succeeded.

And that sound for the door opening sounds like the door-opening sound in Duke Nukem 3D.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2004#151492 Report
[QUOTE=deker]It took me 18 seconds to be able to contact you or get to any other section of the site than the home page, and that's after I had already been through the site and figured out that "connect" meant "contact". 18 seconds may not seem like long, but it's extremely long when all I wanted to do was send you an email. And that's not even including download time.[/QUOTE]

ok how fast is your connection? even though i tried to keep the dialup users in mind on many things the site would have never looked the way it does if i had to limit it to a couple hundred kb. the site without the music is 1.25mb, so if you don't have a fast connection then i'm sorry.
the the 18 doesn't sound right. how fast is your computer? because on my computer it takes under 4 seconds for the doors to close and open. on my girlfriend's 1ghz emachine it takes almost twice as long. so if the computer can't handle the tweens then there isn't much i can do about that either.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2004#151497 Report
I'm on a Powerbook, and Flash is notoriously slow on Macs so that may be the problem. It's really slow...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum