TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

client work - new here

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Mar 15th 2004#145461 Report
again thanks for the comments, most of the things you guys have pointed out are things the client wanted though, just remember that I dont have a say in a lot of things, and do whatever they want done... and they dont always make the right decision.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2004#145473 Report
customers = evil. its why i never show off my work for clients.. lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2004#145482 Report
xyphen:

im not sure if it has been said before (long post lol) but its extremely busy!! The main problem is your color scheme. You have atleast 5 variations of light blue and with that much content, you cannot sacrifice contrast.

tips:

- Body text should be black. There is no reason what so ever to have colored text (unless within an image ie the header). If the client tells you they want it like that.......tell them it reduces legibility which may impact their profits.

- Customer Testimonials/Company News/Quick Contact headers should be dark blue (like your nav(s) ). Its an important element, you need to draw attention to it and its good to keep the "important elements" consistent. Also the server info/account activation/money back "squares" would benefit from a dark blue too.

- Watch your vert. spacing on the left column. Its uneven.

The other two layouts......though i dislike 3d layouts, look good.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 17th 2004#145571 Report
I think they all look pretty good man. I know what your saying, the client is always right and even if you think the design looks like crap or you know that their vision is going to be far from artistic... you have to go with what they want, they are the ones with the money.

The design look alright IMO. I really like the xyphen one and the xbox one. Nice work and welcome aboard :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum