TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

client work - new here

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Mar 15th 2004#145425 Report
hello everyone i used to post here a few years ago, but left and fusiun convinced me back. I thought I would start it off by posting a few of my latest sites done for misc clients. Hope you enjoy.

xyphen - http://symbiont.org/portfolio/content/ws2.jpg

hail micro - http://symbiont.org/hailmicro2.jpg

xbox united - http://symbiont.org/xboxunited.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2004#145426 Report
they're all nice its just lacking origonality. . . . its like any other default free website you can google for, put some personal tweaks in, make something that no one has ever thought of, dont get me wrong there great designs im just sick of seeing them, lol

welcome to the forums

regards { mikey
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2004#145431 Report
i would take you seriously, but your site seems to be the standard grunge brush red/white that wasnt cool 5 years ago... plus a barcode?

dont tell me my stuff isn't original, when for one thing i have real designers and REAL business people being happy, when your work cant stand up to it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2004#145432 Report
excuse me? i didnt say i was the best, i didnt even say i was good, you wanted a crit. . . if u cant take the crit get out of the limelight
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2004#145433 Report
I love it, everything looks great. Don't get mad man, he is just trying to point something out.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2004#145439 Report
yes well if hes trying to point out the unoriginality in my work, hes a hypocrite.... im not mad, if i cared what he thought i wouldnt be able to stand in this business.

thanks chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2004#145440 Report
[QUOTE=symbiont]yes well if hes trying to point out the unoriginality in my work, hes a hypocrite....

thanks chris[/QUOTE]

im not a hypocrite , i didnt mention my site , yes maybe u dont like it! so what , the fact is you posted yours , this is a place for people to share their veiws about your site,

geezz get over yourself. . . .
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2004#145441 Report
maybe you dont know this, i dont think people hire you to do work, especially since you cant spell experience "new expericence entry 11.03.04"

in this business you need confidence, so yes maybe I need to get "over myself" or maybe I am just confident in my work and get insulted when people like you call it unoriginal, no maybe youre not a hypocrite, and no you didnt compare it to your site, but I did.

I personally believe you shouldnt say thing about others unless you can support it, I dont go around critiquing others work unless they're at the same par as me or lower (where its more important because you can actually help someone). If you want to critique my work feel free, but saying a sentence about how its unoriginal, and not even supporting it is not a critique, its a unneeded quick and bias comment, maybe you need to get over yourself?
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2004#145442 Report
i agree with Mikey about taking CRITISISCM..... (spelling lol)

But.... really.. you got some nice sites there.... i think they do have personality (sorry Mikey) but where are the working versions?
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2004#145444 Report
[QUOTE='mikeydude[uk]', dont get me wrong there great designs im just sick of seeing them, lol

welcome to the forums

regards { mikey[/QUOTE]

excuse me i gave a crit, i wasent horrible, i said i liked his sites,
enough of this, really not in the mood. . . .
shoot someone for having an opinion why dont you

actually what the fukc , yeh i slip up on the boardkey so what. . . you may be confident but your also an asshole. . .
so ill bend over so u can eat my ass
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum