TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

My new site...

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12153 Report
Hmm...

Lose the splash, there's not enough info there to need one.

There's simple, then brinking on taking the piss. I like simple, but your site shows no difference between someone with talent who decides to go down the simple path; or someone with no talent, hiding the fact with over-simplicity. I'm assuming you're the talented person.

The diagonal edges to everything is a well used and tired look. I can understand well established sites using it, but a new site should use something else.

I'd sort out the jagged graphics. It looks like a mistake rather than design.

Also, make sure your site is tested in *all* popular browsers, if you're a web designer as well as an artist. I'm assuming your menu doens't work because I'm using Opera. At the very least, test your site in IE5.5, NS6/Mozilla and Opera 5.12.

I'd like to see the site if it's changed, just start a new thread. =D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12172 Report
site is looking good, though a header never showed up on your main page. i like your news section. looks pretty cool.

in my opinion the news section and the "our button" should switch places so that the news is on the left and the our button is on the right though it doesn't make that big of a difference just a personal preference i guess.

oh and one quick question. could anyone explain to me what a blog is?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12180 Report
It means "web log".
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12181 Report
AHHHH! Is there no end to this madness!!! I still can't see it. Why must you torment me ESE? Could sombody post a screenshot before I send a letter bomb?!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12184 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12190 Report
THANK YOU! Okay, the design is sweet. But my site is grafixworld.com - not Graphics World.com. When I went to register my site; graphicsworld.com was registered but yet to be created, so I went for the next best thing. I'll send you a 88x31.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12204 Report
Thanks for your comments everybody.

I'll try to work on a better nav. menu

I found out why my header isn't loading... I gorgot to upload it... lol... one sec.

I'll change that NOA
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12211 Report
still isn't showing up. i'll come back a lil later and check it agian.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12225 Report
My header should be up now.

I was thinking about making different headers and make them random but I really never understood how to make the oding work right.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2001#12229 Report
looking good man, i like the colours. sweet
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum