TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

PolyrichMedia.com (WIP)

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Oct 17th 2003#125068 Report
its comming along great. The only think that i think can be better is when you go click on the links i mean the graphick links they stay opaque can you have the alpha filter make them righter? a suttle effect shoud be enuff i think its just that they seem dead you know.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 20th 2003#125529 Report
nice, basic and easy to navigate. cool. u could also switch up the photo up at the top to ad more interest.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 22nd 2003#125701 Report
Thanks for all your comments :D

Pganguly - Not sure about the jaggy images. I don't notice it on my two monitors. If somebody has this same problem, let me know.

I've added rollovers to the thumbnails so now the go from 50% to 100%. Getting rid of the redish wash you mentioned. Better?

Good luck with flash.

dreamdesign - I think your on to something there but I couldn't really understand what you were trying to say. Could you elaborate a bit? Thanks.

kranekick - Actually if you hit refresh you will notice that there are actually 5 images that cycle for the banner. I'm hoping to add more soon. So, I agree. I think it does add more interest. I guees it only works if you go to the site more than once though :p

Thanks again.

Jason
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum