TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

PolyrichMedia.com (WIP)

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Sep 4th 2003#120489 Report
Check this out.

Not much content right now, more to come. Currently running some compatibility tests and could really use some feedback.

Heavy critique welcome, let me have it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 4th 2003#120491 Report
Looks good. No real complaints..but some suggestions maybe.

1) The spinning 3d logo....kinda..well noob-ish. Its colors dont match anything else...and either does its motion (cause your site is static). I might look nicer if you just saved it as a jpeg and gave it the same kinda color as polyrich media....or atleast something other than the spinning. Also..if you do make the logo into a static image...try playing with size. Make it maybe 1/4 the size of the page (large!!) cause u have a lot of open space to play with.

2) Message Board/contact/resume are kind of alone up there. They quite dont match the picture or the navigation. Maybe spice them up a little/make it fit better into the over all layout

3)The rollover animation on your nav is slow. Its slow enough that it almost doesnt seem like you have moused over something. u could try speeding it up..maybe 5fps or so.

Hmm. Thats really all i can come up with. Overall pretty good.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 4th 2003#120492 Report
Thanks a lot :D

1) Spinning logo is out of there. Never really liked it, thought the splash needed some spicing up. Will most likely just add a static PM logo on top of the title.

2) Agreed.

3) Good comment, easily fixed.

Keep em' comin'
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 5th 2003#120628 Report
damm rodder is on point nothing else to say,,, just that its a good looking site, love the simple flash, its semmingless, everyone is so over the top with flash this days, its good to see a nice fresh site with out all that other jazz...
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 5th 2003#120633 Report
I'm not sure I like the color. And the fact that the main page opens up in a new RESIZED window kinda bothers me.

Some of your links have blue borders around them also. I'm pretty sure you didn't intend that. I saw that in the photography area. And some of the "comming soon" images (i'm guessing they are images since they are blank squares with blue borders) are not showing up.

Looks okay though. Good job.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 5th 2003#120634 Report
A great site to woo potential clients.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 5th 2003#120637 Report
Thanks all. :D

You are not the first to mention the blue borders but I haven't been able to recreate this error. I've tested the site on a number of different computers and I haven't seen it. If someone could help me out with reason why it's happening and maybe a screen shot I would appreciate it.

Thanks for the comments.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 5th 2003#120639 Report
are you putting border="0" in the image tag? if not, try that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 5th 2003#120646 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 5th 2003#120677 Report
your graphic on the splash page is 99kb? wtf? you could make this about 4 kb overall with some optimisation. Think of the modemers!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum