TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New Pic I'm working on

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6408 Report
Gather all this great work you are doing up and make you a portfolio, you won't have to look long.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6419 Report
P.S. I just posted the update to the pic.
Check it out. I'm about six hours into it right now..
http://www.geocities.com/xr650lvr

Thanks again,

Jim
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6445 Report
-=[K-M]Diablo[K-M]=- uses admin command
admin_command_kick-awesome-artists#%^!*=xr650lvr
Command to kick xr650lvr failed. You cannot kick GOD.
[mumble]Damnit! I'm the devil I should be able to get rid of this guy...[/mumble]
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6451 Report
You know guys if either of any of you raced MotoX youd know that that is not a photshop image it is a pic of a dirtbike which he then made the vector of... thats it, then in photoshop he just layed it(the pic) over the vector and erased it with a light brush... these things are quite easy to do.. but unless he proves me wrong by showing us the different layers then there is nothing to be excited about... take it from a person tweaking with photoshop for 7 years... :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6463 Report
I don't think it's a picture. I think he looked at a picture, but I think it could definitely be accomplished with the airbrush and enough time.

Take it from a guy that's been using Photoshop for 5 years...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6477 Report
NO DEKKER!!!!! their all gonna laugh at you... trust me i have enough motoX magazines to tell you thats a pic... i know cause i have seen it... so blah to you and the maker...lol j/k

but it is definatelly a pic.. so talk to you later
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6478 Report
Well I know it is copied from a picture, but it doesn't quite look like a real picture either. It's a tough call. When you open it up in Photoshop and zoom in on it, it does look almost too perfect to be done with the airbrush. The pixels are just too uniform. But at the same time, it doesn't look like a picture. I can see how easy it would be to make an outline and lay a picture over it, but still. I don't know!!!

They're all gonna laugh at you...... Adam Sandler is great.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6481 Report
ohh yea and to top it off look at his signature, you think he'd do better than a innerbevel filter... and a real pic of another dirtbike....with some cool lines :o
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6482 Report
that and you can apply the artistic filters to it to make it look like its a hand made drawing.... Photoshop is great isnt it?!!?
:D ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6484 Report
I see, I see. Well I still don't know. Maybe X650lvr would like to defend himself? Just show us some layers moved around or something. I mean, even if you didn't really make it, you still tricked almost everyone! Not bad...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum