TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New Pic I'm working on

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Jun 20th 2001#6339 Report
Hello everyone!!

Me again, This time it's a picture of a dirtbike (go figure...) It's an "in progress" and have been working on it for about 3 hours.
Take a quick look please and let me know what you think. It's done in Illustrator and Photoshop only. I'll send it again when I'm finished...

http://www.geocities.com/xr650lvr/

Thanks everyone.....

Jim (xr650lvr)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 20th 2001#6343 Report
:eek: putting us all to shame again huh? that is freakin incredible.. ace job on it, kinda sorta looks pretty cool as is now.. great job.

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 20th 2001#6350 Report
Yeah I think I will go ahead and uninstall my photoshop because there is no way in hell I will ever be able to do something like that. How in the world did you make that? Do you have a picture you go by and use that as a refrence? How did you get it to look so real? Did you make the Honda stuff too? So many questions. That is gosh darn amazing!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 20th 2001#6382 Report
VERY NICE! Colors are flawless!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 20th 2001#6384 Report
*opens her mouth to comment than closes it again*

Really, it leaves one speechless that someone could do that in photoshop. No kidding, it really does want to make me just quit now LOL I've been working with photoshop for a few years now and i'm no where near as good as that..
wow..
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6390 Report
Really nicely rendered - a good job. you really worked of the reflections on the front mudguard - well done.

I guess youve used a photo as a reference - actually I like the kind of "half finished" look ...helps to make a contrast . You could work on that - make it a feature. Better Illustrator skills than me if thats what u used! Painstaking
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6395 Report
You sure you're not using streamline or somethin' to start with?!?!

/me looks around

Awesome work!:p
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6400 Report
if I had to guess, I'd guess :
Create the paths in Illustrator...either via tracing manually or auto tracing.
Then taking those created paths to photoshop, where he creates some truly magical color illustration from them.
Am I even close?
*shrugs*
however it is done that is top notch work.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6404 Report
torn, thats what I think he did.. still an incredible amount of work.. but man is that a sweet image.. :eek:

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6407 Report
Ok here's what I do...
I use a picture as reference (I'm not a god!!!) I then draw it on paper first , just a rough sketch. I then scan the drawing into illustrator and use only the pen tool to trace the drawing I did. When done I transfer it into photoshop where I use only selections and airbrush tool. hmmm, come to think of it I used noise filter on the blinkers....thats all. I DEFINETELY look at picture to see the reflections and such. I couldnt imagine coming up with that in my head. Thanks for the great comments!!

Anyone hiring any full-time graphic artists....I NEED A JOB!!!!! I'm leaving my current employer in a week!!!

Thanks again,

Jim :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum