TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

What do you think of this redesign?

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Jun 26th 2001#6843 Report
Is it just me or does it not seem like a good idea to target a large screen size of 1024x768?

Dewchugr
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 26th 2001#6852 Report
Tyler, What resolution are you viewing it in? The webmaster doesn't want a fancy page. Very basic, with small loading times. But does anyone know how to add rays to the following gif or redo it with rays: This image

thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 26th 2001#6871 Report
Try this

http://user.fundy.net/morris/photoshop6.shtml

Hope it helps.

DewChugr
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 27th 2001#6915 Report
Jetman, my screen resolution is 1024x768. I have both lowered it and hired it and looked at your site and well.... it looks bad at any resolution. I infact think, the first site I ever made looks better then that crap. And I am completey sorry if this offends you. But I think you could use a little bit more help in webdesign. Futhermore who uses frontpage!?!?! If you are going to use a program why not use a good one? and my personal favorite website design program is the good old fashioned Notepad! Now maybe it takes longer but you end up with what you want (unless you don't know HTML or not very good) and for simple sites it is especially good. And on my last comment ( i could give more ) well this might just be me but.... why in the heck say best viewed in 1024x768 !?!?!? no reason whats so ever. If a person with 800x600 came to your site and looked at that do you think they would change there resolutions just for a site? they would think "hey this can't support my resolution .... it must suck" so why bother putting that there if the only real purpose it could serve is to discourage people from viewing your site? oh well .... happy photoshoping :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum