TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

lame ass ripper exposed!

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Dec 11th 2001#23076 Report
Originally posted by mattboy_slim
I'm in a weird mood today.....just got back from a VERY busy weekend. I got about 2 hours of sleep last night (4:30 to 6:30 AM), so I'm also very tired, which always puts me in a humorous mood. The last thing I feel like doing after a 2-hour-sleep-night is being serious. If I had to deal with a client today, I'm sure they would not be happy with me. (Thank God I didn't, at least directly).

Wow....they let you deal with clients? They only let me out of my box long enough to grab food and go to the bathroom.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 11th 2001#23080 Report
Not only does the company I contract for allow me to talk to clients. I am the head cheese of client ass kissing.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 11th 2001#23082 Report
Originally posted by Axiom
Not only does the company I contract for allow me to talk to clients. I am the head cheese of client ass kissing.

I'm sorry *pats your hand* lol

I'm actually glad i don't have to deal with clients. After learning some rather interesting new phrases that came from my boss' office while he was on the phone with a client i realize don't want to deal with them. Sometimes the IQ of the person in charge rivels a dead carrot. We get people wanting to change stuff w/o even realizing how the site works. So they talk one way, you talk another way, and you can never really be sure if they are really thinking along the same lines as you.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 12th 2001#23085 Report
Well I am the lone web guy where I work, but I also have to deal with the PC stuff too (only government, education, and business though Thank God, because I really don't think I could deal with a home-user. But generally I don't deal with the PC clients, unless it's tech support or a support call. New PC clients I don't deal with at all. I have to deal with all the new Web clients, which is probably just as bad as having to deal with a home PC user, but I'm not going to go into a 17-page rant about THOSE people.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 12th 2001#23096 Report
says "comon' daddy" as Axiom kisses my ass... Sorry for the pimple. Wasn't there yesterday...
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 12th 2001#23118 Report
yeah its hard to deal with clients.. especially the one i'm dealing now, have to chase him for content and stuff..
getting contracted to a firm next week..
hope i don't have to deal with any of their clients
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 12th 2001#23139 Report
if pank were to pay me to visit his forums, i wouldn't mind puckering up to his posterior
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum