TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

lame ass ripper exposed!

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Dec 11th 2001#23059 Report
DPQ:

You are not very good at interpreting sarcasm are you?
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 11th 2001#23060 Report
Originally posted by mattboy_slim
DPQ:

You are not very good at interpreting sarcasm are you?

You're not very good at being sarcastic are you.

I've seen alot of various opinions about ripping people off. Some people think its 'ok' as long as you give credit. To me that just seemed like another one of those posts. I don't know you so i didn't know you weren't serious. Just a honest mistake.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 11th 2001#23062 Report
I didn't know for sure if he was being sarcastic or not either. And I've known him for quite a while. Silly mattboy.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 11th 2001#23063 Report
You know DPQ, you are a real ass...I wish you would just go find another place to hang out and post your feelings, because I really cannot stand to read yours...I'm putting you on my ignore list.

See: NOW did you realize I was being sarcastic? I hope so, because I really don't feel that way...'twas just a test. I bet I did get your blood boiling though....HAHA...sorry...but it is funny, because I know you were gettting fired up reading that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 11th 2001#23064 Report
*resists the urge to point to deker and say 'see see see'*

Anyways this brings us to an interesting subject, has anyone here had their work ripped off before?

I had this odd lil design once, wasn't very good but someone took it, turned the contrast way up, make it yellow, THAN posted on the SAME message board that I had posted my concept design to and claimed it as it own work. Beyond the color and the contrast nothing was really changed. (nav and logo erased though now that i remember)

Yah, once again reaffirming my faith that there's something seriously wrong with the type of people who ripp off designs.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 11th 2001#23065 Report
Originally posted by mattboy_slim
You know DPQ, you are a real ass...I wish you would just go find another place to hang out and post your feelings, because I really cannot stand to read yours...I'm putting you on my ignore list.

See: NOW did you realize I was being sarcastic? I hope so, because I really don't feel that way...'twas just a test. I bet I did get your blood boiling though....HAHA...sorry...but it is funny, because I know you were gettting fired up reading that.

*looks left, looks right* *whispers* what drugs are you on.

I only get pissy when i'm arg- err debating with someone and 1/2 through their post they do this 'you're a bitch, blah blah blah i'm going to ignore you blah blah blah, you evil scum of the earth, die die die, your right, i'm right, ignore ignore"

It takes more than a lil random hate post. you have to get me in the mood. lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 11th 2001#23066 Report
He's just flirtin' with ya....

or he really feels that way.... :D

Who can tell?
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 11th 2001#23068 Report
I'm in a weird mood today.....just got back from a VERY busy weekend. I got about 2 hours of sleep last night (4:30 to 6:30 AM), so I'm also very tired, which always puts me in a humorous mood. The last thing I feel like doing after a 2-hour-sleep-night is being serious. If I had to deal with a client today, I'm sure they would not be happy with me. (Thank God I didn't, at least directly).
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 11th 2001#23070 Report
Now after all these sarcass and moodswings (??), can we get bak to flaming the ripper again? I need to flame them rippers bad......ARGH !!! I WANT TO FLAME !!!

:D :D :D :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 11th 2001#23071 Report
By the way.....My keyboard sucks. I have to stomp the living crap outta the C and M key to make them react at all.........
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum