TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

So what do you all do?

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Apr 4th 2006#172476 Report
It's been a while. I pop in here daily at least, because it's in my art forums folder, and I fling them all into tabs, and peruse about when I have free time.

Anyway, this seemed as good a way as any to give some kind of update as to what the hell I'm up to.

I work 2 jobs right now, saving up enough to pay off my college debt. I owe my college directly, because of a snafu with federal loans, and as a result my transfer plans for september 2005 were stalled pending release of my transcripts which won't happen until I pay them off. Fortunately, that should happen before this september, and certainly before this January.

Anyway, the two jobs mentioned above are Sunoco (gas station) and Brueggers' Bagel Bakery, where I am a baker. I get there every day at 4 am. Yes, it does suck as much as it sounds. And the pay is reprehensible. Like, embarrassingly bad.

Hopefully in the coming weeks I'll get hired at a call center for a collections agency. Much, much better pay, regular office-hour schedule, and regular bonuses.

I work about 60+ hours, so my free time is spent sleeping. Seriously, I spent like, 17 hours in bed yesterday. I'm starting to lose it because I haven't drawn for more than a couple minutes at a time, in a very long while. Anyway, if you want to see what (fairly little) recent work I've done, click here. For what I'm generally up to / hopes / dreams / rants you can check here
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2006#172478 Report
Ah what the heck I will write a little shpeal about myself

Lets see, where to start :rolleyes: Well I'm currently a full time student doing general studies here at our local community college. Taking 24 credit hours this semester :( ( it's my last semester - thank god ). After that I'm going to be moving in August to attend Kendall University in Grand Rapids, Michigan for my visual communications degree. That should be a lot of fun :D

As for work, I'm a full time designer for a design studio based near West Palm Beach, FL. called "EnhancedLabs" I've been doing a lot of icon design for them as of lately, but I also do GUI design, webpage design, etc. It is a lot of fun :D And they are always keeping be VERY busy! Working on a couple project as we speak.

In addition to that, I'm doing some freelance work on my own. Currently working on an identity design and site design for a recording agency out of Hollywood. So things are going pretty well, but I'm so busy to even think about just sitting around designing something for fun lol. I haven't done that in a while :p ( not that doing client work isn't fun :rolleyes: )
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum