TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

So what do you all do?

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Mar 16th 2006#172345 Report
What do you do for work... Full-Time designer? Still at school/college? Something completely unrelated.

Me... I'm a full-time Webmaster.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2006#172346 Report
Hi rich,

good thinking this thread. It's the best way to get to know everybody.
Me, I'm working as a BI consultant.

I've worked a few months as an oracle programmer before, but decided
I need the actual contact with customers more. Now I sort of combine multiple disciplines.

Besides my fulltime job I get to photograph rally cars.

Design is out of the picture a bit for now. I mostly open photoshop to retouch photos. I guess when I'll have more time I'll work on some websites again, or maybe just my own website. I kind of miss that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2006#172351 Report
Hey Mince! It's been a while, how you been?!

For myself, I'm taking a break of school this semester, but will go at the university this Fall in Biology (if I'm accepted!).

For now, I'm working full time at a grocery with for a ****ty salary and it makes me wanna puke :o
I'm trying to work as webdesigner in my past time, but I have problems finding clients that are ready to pay me honorably.

Other than that I also do photography when I get the chance, but I never made money out of it.

That should do it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2006#172352 Report
I work in an Apple store as a Genius Admin, and go to school for information technology, and my other part-time job is playing world of warcraft.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2006#172353 Report
I still toy with the idea of going to work for the Apple store as one of their creative pro types...

I'm a multimedia designer for a marketing firm that specializes in commercial real estate, I also freelance on the side on web, music, and film projects. wheee.

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2006#172359 Report
I am in my final year at University studying Digital Animation. I am currently working on my degree film ([url]http://www.diversion-film.com)[/url]. I hope to go back to the mill, london, after i finish my film
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2006#172361 Report
I work as a Product Develop Engineer for a plastic bottle manufacturer. I've spent 17 years doing product design on 3D CAD. Since joining TPS 5 years ago and teaching myself PS and web design, I've found I gravitate more towards the creative side of design and have now started back to college for a BFA in Industrial Design. Gotta reinvent yourself every once in a while.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 17th 2006#172368 Report
I go to school...

I'm currently looking for jobs, maybe Best Buy or something...
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 17th 2006#172372 Report
I'm a web developer / project manager / client calmer-downerer / teaboy all rolled into one, working on setting up my own little agency so I can live the good life ;)

:eek:
www.swoo.co.uk

LETS GET THIS COMMUNITY BACK ON THE ROAD!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 17th 2006#172374 Report
Happy St Patricks Day all

Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum