TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Errr...wtfbbq?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Reply
May 11th 2006#172693 Report
Hey, Zer... Nice to hear from you too I suddenly feel all fuzzy and warm inside ;).

My CSS skills, if one can call them skills, is atleast satisfying. Not near Deke-mans level, but I'm doing alright. Don't have to post questions everytime I wanna do something anymore, hehe... and I even make a buck or two from it. Thanks for remembering and asking, mate.

Mara, Mara, Mara...Yes, the woman of our dreams. Occupied at that time, but she'll swing around and come to terms with the fact that I'm the light in her life, hehe... Kisses for you, Mara :eek:

Other than that, we'll have to wait and see what will become of TPS. I noted in another post that it comes down to leadership and initiative of many of the key players. So, we shall see.

Well, that could...IS in fact, a undisputable fact. When structuring anything it boils down to leadership of somekind, and various amount of... uncomfortable decisions... But as you say...We will just have to wait and see...But not too long, though:

Waiting for the right moment isn't a good strategy, as it will never occur without someone actually doing something.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2006#172694 Report
Waiting for the right moment isn't a good strategy, as it will never occur without someone actually doing something.

Amen! *Hugs Mara waves at Patteman*
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2006#172695 Report
whohaaaa.... Zer is making out with Mara oh Mara and dares waving at ME :eek:

*browsing on to various travelagencys in order to book a flight to Zer's house with the intetion to smuggle a huge weapon (talking hardcore arms now, not the maleweapon ;))*
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2006#172697 Report
Not the male weapon?...hahahahahha!!! Oh you mean the rifle? ROFL!!!

*Mara screams*
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2006#172698 Report
LOL, yea rifle...a long thin thingy, right ? I'm talking haubitz here. Jonah Falcon - eat your heart out :p

Ok, pervojokes gotta be over or the forum will be flooded with young teens wanting our emailadress's and phonenumbers. and that we can't have, right ?

*Paavo is tied up bending over the sofa, whining...*
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2006#172701 Report
I was going to jump in and say 'Yo' but now I am a little too frightened by the last few posts...

Ehh, what the hell, Yo.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2006#172703 Report
Yo, yourself, Msz - I'll try and behave more... pleasant, so no-one else feels frightened
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2006#172711 Report
Well, if Patteman starts posting again, we have an influx of people wanting to know how to use PS to design pron sites!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2006#172712 Report
Great... I'll the first ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2006#172715 Report
Ok, pervojokes gotta be over or the forum will be flooded with young teens wanting our emailadress's and phonenumbers. and that we can't have, right ?

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Keep them jokes comin' mate. Oh man, that's too funny.

Cheers!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum