TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Errr...wtfbbq?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Reply
Mar 9th 2006#172301 Report
*waves back at D*

MSZ, my MSN is on my contact info on the left...I think you just have to click a button to "Add xxxxxxx to your list"
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 13th 2006#172321 Report
;)~ hi
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 26th 2006#172431 Report
so bright ahhh
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 26th 2006#172434 Report
i think the problem with the new site image is that it doesn't look finnished:

the front page is heavily text-driven, but the text is all formatted the same. the news and artilces boxes don't look any different from the google ads. i thought were giant google ads when i looked at them. the site looks like it's designed around ads, like that's the sole purpose for the site. the interior pages don't look as bad, but the front page doesn't really encourage anyone to go further into the site.

and with the forum, i'm looking at it in FF and the body is still left algined even though the ads and the header are centered.

all in all, it gives off the under-construction vibe, which really doesn't encourage too much, since people would rather wait utnil it's finnished.

that's my 2 cents anyways.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2006#172678 Report
Hi all. Perverted TeamPS ASS master is back... Or atleast thought I'd be. I reappeared yesterday after a long absence. Been busy with personal life and a CMS project that came out of the blue ;). Anyways, got a PS question on that forum and answered and BAM, a flashback. I had to mention TeamPS forum to that guy as he was interested in getting better at PS. And as I have degraded myself back to newbie status as far as PS concerns, I had to direct him here, telling him how gooder forum it was. How helpful and kind people was here...

I feel somewhat had ! This isn't TeamPS anymore. I know, I can't critique much as I was one of them leaving a while back. But still... I concider myself a semi-oldtimer at this forum. I WANT IT BACK, hehe...

Couldn't there be a section created that only folks over 800 posts or so have acess to, and then slowly but surely just delete all other users, whuhaaaa. Yea. Let's regain the forums from all the "onetimers", non-gratful newbie's (oups...forgot me there ;).)

I will however lurk around here, and even possibly post something in order to see if the forum can't be jumpstarted.

In any other case - Great to have known you all, guy's. Paavo, you old finnish prison-costumer, hehe... I rarly see you at all. Do you still manage your site (visits from time to time, but can't see much changes other than closing the shoutbox).

Patric.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2006#172684 Report
Well I think many of the older members have turned into lurkers... basically because there is nothing too interesting to reply to... But you seem to have provided a bunch of interesting comments, so maybe it will tempt a couple out of the shadows for a post or two.

Lots of people are still around and do pop in... We should have our new and final design online any day now, along with a new forum skin... hopefully people will feel better about the site at that point.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2006#172686 Report
We'll have to wait and see then... Ok, I'll give it sometime...only hope there will be posts to respond to.

I have, much like Malibu I think it was, not to much patience with these "onetimers". And from what I've seen in the help sections, there are but only those around.

I'll give this some consideration and post my humble but dead on honest verdict later on...

Patric.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2006#172688 Report
The one timer 'I need help' people are a problem, they just tend to get their answer and go away... odn't even bother to say thanks, certainly not decide to be part of the community.

... The problem here is

1) There is not much of a community to join at the moment.

You and malibu are not alone in being disgruntled with the one post wonders, I am too, as was the designer, that was going to help with this project... But hey... at least they have stopped posting in general chat.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2006#172689 Report
Hehe, well yes. One has to be grateful for the little things in life :rolleyes:.

AS said, I will think some and post ideas IF I come up with anything. The only thing that is certain is that if something is to be done, it's gonna be drastic. Or else...

I guess everyone here already have come to that conclusion from what I read in the posts. The questions is what ? And is there anybody willing to participate ? And are we gonna stop lurking and begin to activate ourselfs if something is done... ?

What other ideas than "Starting over" has been mentioned ? If any... (There are just to many posts to go through...) ?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2006#172691 Report
Patteman, it's good to hear from you man. How are the CSS skills coming along? Hopefully all is well and I can tell you that many share your views in regards to this site.

I wonder whatever happened to your lovely Mara...hmm. She's been missing as well, haven't seen her around either.

Other than that, we'll have to wait and see what will become of TPS. I noted in another post that it comes down to leadership and initiative of many of the key players. So, we shall see.

Cheers!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum