TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

OK, let's get the ball rolling...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Reply
Sep 7th 2005#170222 Report
Would it be alright if i threw some designs your way?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 7th 2005#170225 Report
Yeah sure - if there was enough interest I would open a competition, but there have been few replies since I posted my effort, so I'm a bit reluctant to do so.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 7th 2005#170228 Report
I will make something up today and throw it online...
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 7th 2005#170229 Report
I would venture the guess that since you are actively 'working' on your own design you will run into reluctance of anyone investing anywhere from 2 to 40 hours on a layout when you are giving the impression that you're already doing something. Historically pank would not have even solicited opinions (other than from a select few) let alone complete designs from anyone. Hence my guess as to the reluctance. I've already got 3 or 4 designs on my plate and know personally I can't give the time if it's a 'show me what ya got' kinda thing. If it was an a documented, clearly spelled out contest--with parameters, expectations, time-frame, criteria (voting or 'executive decision'), and reward specified--I might be MUCH more inclined to participate.

The only concrete things I'd suggest are start a new thread and sticky it, and limit it to members of more than a certain amount of time here (6 months?). It's a community largely and I'd suggest catering to your members with history.

My unsolicited 2 cents.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 7th 2005#170231 Report
I belive dan to be correct. also .. -> I think we should make a new forum for the "new site" so we can keep this organized. a thread can't have categories that are easily followed.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2005#170233 Report
OK, I'll close this thread and begin a new forum for the new site.

The new forum has been set up here:

http://forum.teamphotoshop.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53

It is currently accessible only to moderators, super moderators and admins.

If I have left anyone out that should be in there, please feel free to PM me with the details and I'll arrange access.

I will begin to extract from this thread a summary of our progress so far and what we need to do next.

Thread Closed.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum