TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

I really need help with something real quick...

Page: 1 2 3 4 Reply
Aug 16th 2005#169725 Report
Thanks Deker, that's what I was leaning to. I currently have an account with them and they're pretty generous with their offerings and stuff. But I tend to see the (mt) logo in alot of places, such as Doug Bowman's site at StopDesign. So I looked at some head guys in the design community and noticed they were hosting with (mt) so I gave it a second thought, but I'm pretty sure I'll end up with DreamHost.

Thanks again for your input, as always, it's greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 16th 2005#169727 Report
i'm pretty sure they give either significant discounts or free hosting to design sites as a way of publicity. or at least good referral fees. case in point, almost every post on the front page of teamps for the past year or so has been about how (mt) is the greatest thing since the internet.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 16th 2005#169729 Report
I use mt and I enjoy it, they do everything for me rawr! I need some folders made the other day for a client site so that I could have a alternate domain, and they did that and set up the dns and everything for me, eventhough I could have done it my self! but why pay for tech support and not use it :D

also http://www.mediatemple.net/.from/zyconium.com ;) if you do decide :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 16th 2005#169730 Report
I believe Dreamhost has better Reseller account offerings, so you can mark up the hosting and make a profit. Repeat after me... "Profit is good".

Glad for the happy ending... see, tutorials make you good, but it takes a community to growed up a web designer!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 16th 2005#169731 Report
I'm still leaning towards DreamHost, because "profit IS good" but I've heard tons about (mt) in regards of how they go the extra mile, as in the case of zyconium. I think this time around though, I'll go with DreamHost, as they appear to offer more space for the buck.

I had seen their offer on ForeverGeek with the triple seven code for a discount that they were offering and emailed them about it. Unfortunately the offer is no longer valid, but the email they sent me made good sense, not too mention they gave me a good sales pitch.

Cheers!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 16th 2005#169732 Report
i agree on dreamhost. click here :D

chris

(they've been great with a few of my clients that i've hosted with them, moving my stuff there soon)
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 16th 2005#169733 Report
Thanks Fig, looks like we'll be going with DreamHost.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 14th 2010#201157 Report
hey guys get the domain registration at cheap and reliable cost at right here http://www.thewebpole.com/
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum