TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Experienced t-shirt artists needed!!!

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 7th 2002#57081 Report
My name is Ryan and I run http://www.silkscreenbiz.com

It is a website that provides equipment and support for people wanting to start printing t-shirts. We have new customers that are constantly looking for artists to do graphic designs and separations. That’s where you guys come in.

I’m revamping the artist directory at our website and I want to include members from this forum.

I NEED ARTISTS THAT ARE EXPERIENCED IN T-SHIRT DESIGN AND SEPARATIONS. And can back this up with a portfolio.

If you fit these criteria, please send me an email in the following format:

Your Name or Company name – Physical Location - short description of services, experience, etc (20 words max)
Portfolio - sample 1 url - sample 2 url - sample 3 url
Website URL and/or Email Address

Your submission will look something like this at our website and our emails to customers.

Note: I may do some editing to your submission to make it look uniform with the rest of the submissions.

Note: Your submission doesn’t guarantee a listing. A LINK BACK TO OUR WEBSITE WILL INCREASE YOUR CHANCES TO BE INCLUDED IN OUR DATABASE.

I hope everyone that qualifies for this takes advantage of it.

Thanks,
Ryan
[email]info@silkscreenbiz.com[/email]
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2002#57088 Report
Hi, I might be, I dunno if I can be botherd though. Print design is a pain in the ass.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2002#57219 Report
i can do it ...............

besicaly i from india and doing graphical work for all the media (print, web, multimedia).

so maybe i can help you out..............

you can see my work through my company work where i am working as graphics designer..........

www.imepl.com

abhi
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2002#57261 Report
while print work can be a pain, at times i'd love to give up all this crossbrowser/resolution/etc. stuff and just do things that i know will look the same on every little piece of paper they get printed on

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2002#57273 Report
Fig, didn't you hear? No one cares about cross-browser/resolution/compatibility anymore! All you have to do is make a site that looks good on your computer, put it on the internet, and you are done!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2002#57490 Report
hi deker & fig

i really can't get your point.....

abhi
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2002#57508 Report
Just some sarcasm between the two of them :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2002#57581 Report
hey ryan, I'll try to track down some photos of the shirt designs I've done. How will the $ be handled? Will these folks contact us directly? Or are you the middle man? I'm still interested.

I made good cash in high school (8-10 yrs ago) silkscreening. I've also done some professional designing too.

Company shirts & logos, a charity run/walk for MS, a car dealership, the Wyoming Professional Photographers Convention, ABATE motorcycle club and some more I forgot. I also have a buddy who designs Cabela's tshirts. I'll have him hit you up if he is interested.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2002#57600 Report
I would love to get in on somthing like this, although i dont realy have any professional experience. A friend of mine owns a silkscreening buiseness and i have come up with many designs for his clients that they have used. Maybe you could setup a elance sort of a situation. where you post a job and everyone bids for the work, produces some ideas based on your guidlines. then you take the top bid or 2 and work with them.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2002#57606 Report
anyone ever use elance? me neither.

My assumption (admittedly naive, at best) is that you spend 79 hours on a business card or a logo, edit it 32 times, and cash in at the bank with a money order for $2.37 because you needed the work so bad you underbid everyone.

Designers have a hard enough time making what we deserve, we don't need to lowball ourselves.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum