TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

¿question?

Page: 1 2 Reply
Oct 3rd 2002#71943 Report
why don't you go back to your old name considering it's actually NOT banned.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 3rd 2002#71957 Report
If you want to host yourself for free clique
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 3rd 2002#72023 Report
are just use apache for more features and probably better security :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 4th 2002#72196 Report
yeh but how would i become a host like (MT) and host people by a computer.....like when you upload the files it goes to a computer that stores it and it is always connected.....i would want to do more then just sell out subdomains......
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 5th 2002#72246 Report
MT owns their own datacentre where they setup their servers and such. If you're a millionaire, go ahead.

Running a webhosting biz isn't easy. You need to know bout servers, basic web stuff, etc etc.. If you're selling, then you need to do customer support. That's a 24/7/365 job. And there's no possibility that one person can do that. But if you wanna do it....

Here are some options :

1) Build your own server, ship it to a datacentre and colocate it. Most datacentres have this service.

2) Lease a server from one of the already established datacenters like MT or Fastservers.net. If you're not experienced with servers and the administration, I suggest you get a managed server. If you know now to, then an unmanaged server will be an option. You can get one from rackshack.net. There the only help you can get from them is the reboot button.

3) Get a reseller account. This would be the best option if you know nuts about webhosting services. You can get one from mchost.com

Then there's the choice of control panel for your customers. There's CPanel, Plesk, Webadmin, etc. If you wanna get into this business, drop by www.webhostingtalk.com and learn more from there. Gd luck
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 5th 2002#72263 Report
k thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum