TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

My photo made the finals!

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 28th 2007#178711 Report
I shot this photo a couple of years ago in Italy, and it's now in the finals of The Next Great American Artist contest sponsored by Kirkland's. I hoping and praying for a lot of votes because the grand prize is $5000 and a contract to sell the photo at all of Kirkland's retails stores nationwide. My photo was selected from over 1,700 entries. It was taken shot in RAW with a Canon 20D and processed in Photoshop CS2.

Here's the voting page which shows the 10 finalists, and thank you for taking the time to view my post!

~Sam

Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 28th 2007#178712 Report
This is absolutely gorgeous! You know those photos or graphics you see and think "i was that was my work! I was I'd taken that"? Beautiful photo. You said that you processed it in photoshop? It looks completely real to me, any chance we could see the original? I'm curious! But wow! You have my vote!
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 28th 2007#178713 Report
Thanks, funky. You're looking at the original. All I did was crop and sharpen in Photoshop. The region of Italy is breathtaking in color and texture!

Thank you for your vote. Please tell all your friends! / ~Sam
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum