TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Some Photos

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jan 31st 2007#176128 Report
Hi guys and girls,

here are some test shots.
I've tried to get the typical product shot-look...
These are my first product shots, maybe I'll try some more in the near future.

Click on the thumbnails for a larger version.

Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 31st 2007#176129 Report
Nice, is that the straight shot or did you background and DOF in PS?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 31st 2007#176130 Report
This is the straight shot...

I did a bit of color correcting in photoshop, the background, reflection and DOF are straight from the camera.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 31st 2007#176132 Report
great stuff... I probably have read it somewhere before and just can't remember but what camera are you shooting with?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 31st 2007#176133 Report
Yeah, nice. I prefer the second one, I like the cooler tones and I think the portrait aspect works better.

Just one thing (and it's a small thing) and it applies more to the first one: the angle of the back edge of the camera makes it look like it's about to fall over. A little straighten/cropping? My 2p...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 31st 2007#176134 Report
Thanks for the replies, guys.

@Torn: I'm shooting with the canon 350D or Rebel XT.

@Wano: I like the second one better myself too, I agree that it looks better in portrait, I guess that is the typical advertisement look somehow.

About the tipping over, I think it's because of the way the background is put. It's slightly bend, which makes the camera look like it's tipping over. I need a bigger background...
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 3rd 2007#176160 Report
Oh my god! I got myself a Kodak brownie since childhood... I was playing with it (without any film) before even taking my first picture!

I got the hawkeye with flash, but yours (if it's yours of course!) looks older (I found that info from a quick google search and I found that little fan site... quite strange if you ask me, but if you check his list and click on your camera, he seems to not have the picture of the 620... if you're interested to help him out, haha!)

Anwyay, back on tracks, it looks good for a first try. I like the background alot... I never get myself to create one and it has always been a certain mystery to me, haha. Good work anyhow!
Wano said pretty much what I thought about it all.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 5th 2007#176180 Report
Hey OnCleSAm,
that is pretty cool! I have had this camera for ages too, and play around with it (without any film) every now and than... I shot some pictures with it before, the quality isn't that great.

Cool thing you found that website, I'll try and hook up with that guy and sent him some photos of my camera. There is one of the 620 D, but the photo looks different.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 10th 2007#176221 Report
minse I love you !
your images are hot too!
you know if you shifted focus to the right like half an inch hmm nm I was just thinking it would be nice if kodak was in focus.. but its pretty hot ! hehe

why is it looking like it needs be rotated a bit ?

eek !

heh
minse ! waar is het biere ! wil je een biertje !
go on msn you loser :P
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 8th 2007#176483 Report
I just wanted to say that its excellent
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum