TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

My dragon

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 15th 2007#175907 Report
Hello people, been a long time since I posted here...

anyway I got myself a bearded dragon back in June and he's been growing since then, but I just started working on the pictures I've been taken of him, so I present you my dragon when he was little... (he's 45cm long now! :o)

I'm too lazy to put all the pictures here, so here's the link to go see them:

CLICKY

Comments appreciated!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 16th 2007#175924 Report
what kind camera/lens you use? would the little squirt just run away given the chance, or does it realize who's in charge?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 16th 2007#175925 Report
for these I used my Nikon D70 with a sweet lens my uncle lended me for the occasion, a Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8. I had a great time with it and there are more photos to come that were taken with this lens.

As for the dragon, I don't know if he realizes anything, but this kind of lizard is one of the easiest to keep with you. You can put it on your shoulder for example without seeing it jump away (well, at least for a little time) and it doesn't bite.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 18th 2007#175953 Report
nikon? if it isn't canon, it isn't a camera. hahahaha...j/k. interesting pet. again, love the shots although the DOF is a little extreme in the softness on some. actually, just realized i didn't comment on the shots previously, but all the same, nice stuff.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 18th 2007#175970 Report
I know about the DOF, haha. I like the effect though, but it always depends on what you want to do. I guess I could have had a little more depth in a few pictures, since you're not the first to tell me this, but I'll pay more attention next time.

Thanks for the comments.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum