TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Raxar 2D: need testers for new image program!

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 6th 2006#175262 Report
Raxar 2D

I'm currently working on an *online*, fast loading, cross platform compatible (windows/mac/linux), free equivilent to photoshop. I'll be using this thread to mark my progress and updates. + Hopefully get some feedback

Have a play with it and let me know if you find any bugs/errors/problems. Also tell me what kind of tools and features you would like to see ect.

--------------------------------------------------------------
[SIZE="5"][Notes:][/SIZE]

Rectangular/Elliptical Selections:
1. Drag on the canvas to create a rectangular or elliptical selection.
2. You can drag while holding the Ctrl key to *combine* your new selection with any previous selections.
3. You can press the delete/backspace key to delete the contents of your selection (on the current layer).
4. Filters will only work within the boundrys of a selection, if there is no selection a filter works on the entire canvas.

Polygonal Shape:
1. Click different places on the canvas to create the polygons points/vertexes.
2. When finished, you can double click to fill the polygon (or alteratively click the starting point of the polygon).

Layers:
1. Click the "plus" button to add a new layer, and the "minus" button to remove the selected layer.
2. You can drag layers to re-organise.
3. You can double click a layer to rename.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Online Raxar 2D:
www.raxarstudios.com/2d/
Download:
www.raxarstudios.com/2d/Raxar2D.zip
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 6th 2006#175264 Report
I think its a very nice idea, I'm unsure about who would use it though. What is the target audience?

Well, I was going to give this thing a go.... but I clicked to go to the web interface and this is what I got.... Firefox 1.5.0.7 and IE 6.0.2 on the PC

Click Yes and all the windows on the screen are flashing and the interface is unusable

Click No and it gives me a new canvas, but none of the tools are clickable because they never load. The tools pallet is there, but none of the bottons are on it.

Is it an Issue with Flash 9?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 15th 2007#175904 Report
Guess he gave up as the site is now down and the download link is invalid as well.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum