TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Europa05 (the pictures)

Page: 1 Reply
May 24th 2006#172968 Report
Alright, these are the best pictures I took in London last summer during my trip in Europe. There are many of them so I can understand not everyone can watch them all.

This is kinda a big work so only the photos of London are available. I'll post the next batch when they'll be ready!

Europa05

C&C are obviously very welcome!

p.s. I haven't finished the translation in English yet, sorry!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 25th 2006#172971 Report
i think that your photos turned out quite exceptional (speaking in complete professionalism). the lighting and angles used are very complimentary to your work, adding extreme professionalism; definately work worthy for print. i just now have to ask you to list your gear for me. i am still in the market for the most superior equipment without blowing the bank.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 25th 2006#172978 Report
I love the photos, Mathieu. Excellent stuff.
You gave us a pretty good insight in your trip, and I think you captured london really good.
It's been a while since you were here!
Well, hurry up and upload the photos of amsterdam as well!

i just now have to ask you to list your gear for me. i am still in the market for the most superior equipment without blowing the bank.

Have you been photographing before? If not, first focus on your technique instead of the technique of the camera.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2006#172989 Report
Hey Minse! Thanks for the repply... It's been a while indeed! I'm working on the Paris shots and right after, it'll be Amsterdam ;)

jmc, thanks for the kind words, it's appreciated! As for your question, I think you should listen to NL (that's if you never really got into photogaphy before), but I used only my Nikon D70, which is a good camera, but a bit expensive... and of course photoshop to fix my imperfections ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum