TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Butterfly chick

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 18th 2005#171464 Report
Finished an illustration I've been working on and off for .. I don't remember how long...

butterfly chick
large outlines version
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 18th 2005#171465 Report
Nice! Good job. I like the legs/boots the most. They have a little more realism than the rest. Also those colors are perfect imo. They just seem to go together very well.

A crit though. The hair, specifically the white strands. They really blend/distract from the face! It really gets confusing on the side.....i dont quite know where her face stops/hair starts. I think another color would work better. It such a colorful image, that white doesn't do it justice
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 18th 2005#171467 Report
haah

Just noticed You're right. The face does blend in with the hair. I used to have a shadow between the face and the hair.. but it got lost somehow.. I used 3 files for the whole thing as it's realy huge one for the body, one for the hair and wings and one for the poof and boots - I must have misplaced the shadow..

Plus.. at full size the face has a lot more detail.. and it's easier to discern between them...

*goes shadow hunting
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 19th 2005#171469 Report
Looks really good man... I love it. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum