TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

CD packaging work

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jun 13th 2005#168741 Report
I think it's a great graphic, the only thing I am not so keen on is the back of the sleeve. I would have like to see a cleaner more streamlined approach as befitting the graphic on the front.

Good work though, I like the scanned paper and graphics.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 13th 2005#168755 Report
nice stuff I really love all the curlicues and birdies. As said before maybe the wrinkles are not a good ideea as the plastic over the paper would prevent people from realising it's not "real" wrinkles.
You could maybe try and "age" the paper - with a little coffee. Give it a yellow-ish tint. It's not a "new" idea but this sort of design would go well with that. - Just put a sheet of paper in a pan and soak it in hot coffee for a minute or two. then dry it out and scan it. I saw some very nice results on another forum using this. I tried it myself and added some saffron - the plant used to give yellow color to foods - you can find it in any spice store.

great work and welcome to TPS man
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 13th 2005#168766 Report
Thanks guys for your comments !It;s a great community and i'm glad to be here. . Thank you mihai for "coffee spots brush" idea , it's a new way to make it like you said LOL .
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 27th 2005#169020 Report
Wow, that some really great work. It's nice to know that all these design projects are not done in a program originally and you used your own personal touch of drawing it yourself. I really enjoyed looking at it and thought it was professional, but then again I am not a professional yet. I, on the other hand really enjoyed the wrinkles from an artists standpoint. I believe in changing things that are out of the ordinary and that would be out of the ordinary. It reminds me a little of the end of the Leminy Snicket movie. If you haven't seen it, just rent it for the credits. They do a really awesome job on animating including the credits and I have never seen anything like it.
You should be proud of yourself!
Kristy
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 27th 2005#169021 Report
:o :eek:
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum