TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Some business card

Page: 1 2 Reply
Mar 15th 2005#166698 Report
thanks Michaelp and malibu for the advices, I'll keep them in mind

Pixel Tiger, why would it be cheap because it's in B&W? It's by choice if I didn't use colours, not by budget limit.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 18th 2005#166776 Report
To be honest, I think the card's too busy. I like the straight lines on the building...but I really think that there are too many "toys" on display. I would keep the office building look and highlight the actual contact information...my eye was confused as to where to go.

I like the starkness of the design concept though. It looks credible...but maybe a more solid font (even Times Roman...Verdana???) would enhance the card's overall effect.

Have you considered working with shading and opactity to accent the actual information? The building could be lightened to accent the contact info.

Just some thoughts...nice work!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 21st 2005#166838 Report
For me everything looks the same size. and makes it look a little cramped. Maybe make some of the elements smaller. The building image looks good.

On another note, using photoshop for type is ok if you are printing yourself. As long as you are working at 300dpi+cmyk, it should be fine.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 10th 2005#167389 Report
Alright, I updated it. I fixed the aligment (well I think...)

I 'lightened' the graphic to focus more on the text and I present it like Spectra said... because it's a good idea. Tell me what you think of it now

Bigger size

Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum