TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

subway of toronto desktop

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Aug 25th 2001#14447 Report
amen, I don't know if you're being sarcastic or serious, but either way, adam obviously didn't mean anything bad at ALL by what he said. And I totally agree about the Chinese font thing. They look completely out of place.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2001#14450 Report
yea i was just joking
i hadn't even noticed the characters till he had brought it up
heh
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2001#14464 Report
Very nice.....simple and clean.
Lates,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2001#14467 Report
At least someone is sensible enough to get back to the topic. Deker... You're kool.

As for "advertising racial hate groups' websites on the boards"... Try clicking on the said hate group... as you can see, I deliberately typed it so it is not a link, or so it is not a advertisement. The same as if I had put Photoshop sux dot com. I don't support that website (I don't even know if it is one) Now, if you are too ignorant to admit that the KKK does not exist then that's up to you (I am in no way, shape, or form, supporting their views or actions) I am simply taking part in a civil conversation in which I am mature enough to discuss a theme that deals with aspects of life that are REAL. Again. I'm sorry if this offends you.

As for why I "segregated the local populus by saying 80% isn't white." I am white. My skin is a healthy pasty pale white from sitting in front of a computer for too long. I beleive I am right to say that. I should have to appoligize to no one for saying I AM WHITE. I'm not saying I'm better, I'm not saying I'm worse. It's the way I am, and its the way I shal talk about myself and people who look like me. I never said anyone was "stereo typed as being yellow" (now who's racially categorizing people?)

You know, I don't even care anymore... I've wasted enough time on your small mind. You are obviously looking for a fight and I'm not the one to continue fighting back. Take my words for what they are, harmless. I will no longer post to this thread (or even look at the responses).

PS. I was born in Canada, my mother and her parents were born in the former Czechoslovakia, my father was born in Canada, his parents were born in England (mother) and Holland (father). As you can see I am no starnger to cultural diversity. (I even do the Ukranian christmas thing with my girlfriend.) So please. Don't say you were "just joking" as soon as the mod posts a reply, you obviously have opinions so don't be affraid to voice them. But have some sence to base them on reality.

"i hadn't even noticed the characters" at least look at the image you are reviewing......

I will say once more. DEK YOU'RE KOOL!!! Peace, I'm out.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2001#14473 Report
um............ :confused:
I didn't attend for this post to get like this, when I made this design I was thinking of a video game, nothing more nothing less. And since I play with a mod chip sometimes kanji type font come on the screen, so I put it in there as part of the design. Guess you have to have a playstation w/ the chip to see what I'm talkin about, has nothign to do w/ race or anything
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2001#14476 Report
what controversy!!

hey adam, i was joking
i didn't even know deker was a mod
i realize that sounds stupid...actually i'm laughing right now (HAHAHA)
yea...but i don't notice things like that.

yea i was joking tho, but how long did it take u to type all that?
my wpm is around 60-70, and if i don't care about typos i can type faster:

see id toldd you
heh
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2001#14477 Report
the translation ...more or less...
is hi how are you,
then it describes the setting of the story, the background etc. the sweet, kind mom's name is Elvira and the dad's name is Luigi.

and i'm sure you figured it out already, the hero of the story:

UGO! the lovable, fun-loving clown child.

k denz
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2001#14484 Report
looks really great. i like it a lot
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2001#14530 Report
Okay, so sue me. I read the posts, I'm even responding to the thread. In response to Amenranozira's question, I have no Idea how fast I type, but my ramblings never take very long. I spend too much time on ICQ and posting to numerous forums. So thats it.

Later guys.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2001#14544 Report
ah...
well i'm impressed all of this fit on one page
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum