TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

subway of toronto desktop

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Aug 20th 2001#13843 Report
Looking for any kind of constrcutive criticism. Please click on the link cause the thumb does no good justice on the design, I think atleast

1024x768
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2001#13856 Report
i think it's pretty cool.
i don't quite understand what that message thing is for...
but i still think it's pretty neat.
i think you could've done something instead of just a bunch of themnails on the right...but it's neat :D
hip
groovy
stylin'
rufus
crip
down.
ok that's all i can think of right now.
nice work
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2001#13909 Report
is it photorealistic or a model
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2001#13942 Report
the scan lines are a bit much, but i really like the photos. i think the night-vision thumbnails are a cool touch.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2001#13952 Report
Alright!

What is the deal with everyone putting those stupid Chinese characters in their images. I'm sorry if you are asian and I offended you, but it seems to me that everything I see nowadays has them for no other reason that its a stupid fad. Ok, I agree, if the image warrants them and they fit (ie. some kind of Japanese temple or something... I don't know, I'm just pulling something out of the air here.) then they are a pretty cool touch. But most of the time they look stupid.

I like the whole night vision/infra red thingie on the side, and the titles above each thumbnails work. But why do you need the chinese characters? The image is fine, it has a kind of Metal Gear Solid feel, but ditch the chinese writing.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2001#14140 Report
very awesome..I like the feeling of motion...great scanlines....
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 24th 2001#14373 Report
looks phat man. Reminds me of syphon filter 2 when you blow up the power generators and it turns off the lights. and you have to walk around with the night vision googles.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 24th 2001#14424 Report
dude, why are trahsing around ethnic slurs
you start flaming about chinese characters, then you say they'd be ok if it were a japanese temple, are you trying to say that you look down upon asians so you find no reason to ditinguish between to very different cultures?
that's like mixing up Ireland and Scotland because they both end with land.

geesh, and what does it matter if there are characters anyways?

Why are you so offended over something so trivial, it's a fricking font. I don't know if it actually says something, or even what dialect it's in. But it could be conveying a message, or it could just be for design. either way...
i can't figure out how to end this message

<>
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2001#14437 Report
Look, I didn't intend to offend anyone (I said that) and I'm not against anyone (maybe I failed to mention that) I have just found that Asian-looking fonts (if I must be sooooo politically correct for you) are turning into a fad. People get them tatooed on their bodies. And in a few months (maybe a year) they're gonna be like "what is this and why do I have it engraved in my skin?" It's the same way with digital art. I will restate. I'm not bashing anyone. I just think it's silly to have something in an image if it has no real connection to that image. I recognise Toronto is a city of great cultural diversity (more than half the population is NOT white. Close to 80%, I think, in places like Scarburough). So more than just some text would be a good parallel.

I admit, I cannot tell the difference between Japanese, Chinese, Korean, or any Asian language by looking at the type. So I'm sorry for that. Maybe I should spend some time studying foreign languages. Maybe even some Italian, or some Polish? What would you like? In conclusion, I'm only commenting on the image, so calm down, I couldn't care less about the origin of the text. It just happens to look like a fad to me and has no real need. Would you get all in a bunch if the "newest coolest" thing was to add lens flares and I said I didn't like that? Of course not. I'm voicing an opinion about the image (that's why we're all here. If I wanted to post hate about a particular race other than my own then I'd go to KKK dot com. I do not wish to do so.

I aswell do not know how to end this post. I just hope you now understand where I'm coming from on this topic. Man, this is way too trivial to write 328 words about.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2001#14440 Report
why are you advertising racial hate groups' websites on the boards?

and i suppose if you learned some russian i'd be impressed. but you'd have to be able to write out all the dialects. and i guess all the dialects of chinese...that'd be pretty impressive too.

Yes i see your point...
and why did you segregate your local populus by saying 80% isn't white? why did u have to use white? do you have a picture of some sort ofmaster race running through your head?

why couldn't you have said caucasian?

asians are stereo typed as being yellow, i don't know why. When ever i see tourists, they are usually pretty white. So i'm sure that asians would fit in your white category.
and I don't really know how to transverse African Americans to a canadian area, i guess they'd be African Canadians. So you're pretty much seperating into black in white, no shades of grey for you huh?

woah, my speakers are tweaking!! it's been almost 4 minutes and they just been giving static and popping sounds.

Cia, Come Stai?

La Storia che ci accingiamo a raccontare parla di ugo, un simpatico serpentello di colore verde brillante. Ugo nacque circa tre anni fa nella foresta africana da una dolce mamma serpente di nome Elvira e da un robusto papa' serpente di nome Luigi.

Ciao.

k denz heh
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum