TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

A very simple and effective way to outline your text

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 31st 2005#171144 Report
Very Easy Outlined Text:1.
This is a really fast way to make outlined text. Start witha new image. Grab your text tool and type your text. 2.
Next go to Layer/effects/outer glow and use the setting thatI have in the picture. 3.
That's it. It doesn't get much easier than that. And I likeusing this method because it fills in all of the gaps in theletters. Like the inside of the "e" and the "o". If you are using smaller type just decrease the amount of blur and intensity..........
Tutorial is here A very simple and effective way to outline your text

If you have any questions or comments regarding this tutorial please post it in this thread
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 6th 2006#171962 Report
hello friend,

i need help how to create complex pattern...I have done 1 simple pattern to be used as either background or banner..

i like to know how to create complex pattern...

what i have done for steps below is :

- i have a new document about 20 pixels wide and 20 pixels high. i zoom it to 600% and use pencil tool with size of 1. what i want photoshop to
determine the pattern itself and filling the new image with it..

how to do that???

i try to do it based on tutorial but still cannot work..:(
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 6th 2006#171963 Report
hi

i have accessed the website : A very simple and effective way to outline your text..

i notice the steps of doing to outline the text in your tutorial is different from what i did in photoshop cs..i followed your instructions but discover that there is no blur and intensity found in outer glow ...i m puzzled...

pls help and clarify..
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum