TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Patteman - Newbie War *Personal Folder*

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jun 2nd 2002#51134 Report
thanks for using MY pic in your post! don't worry though, ill do better:D . just wait
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2002#51184 Report
oooooOOOooooo.... the smak talk is beginnin' and we're only half way thru!!!

P-man: I would suggest a little more feathering on the inner 'bright' part of the light saber. I noticed you didn't do anything to fix 'shimbos face :D Otherwise, nicely done.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2002#51224 Report
give it Your best ;) . Your pic I awaits.....

Malibu: you mean the white bright part, eh ? And 'bout 'shimbos face, I would've liked to have his hands being in an other position, so that I could've done the saber crossing his face and concealing it :D , but, then again, it is something Darth Maul over hiim now, isn't it ? ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2002#51522 Report
boy he looks excited holding that light saber
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 6th 2002#51841 Report
Jun 6th 2002#51900 Report
Yo, I'am somewhat thinking like Pheeble here. Haven't tried it out yet, so I won't forfeit now. But correct me if I'm wrong, am I supposed to do the "doorthing" with all the other pic's I've done inserted or just (hehehe, just..., huh ?) the "doorthing".

Oh, just realized that I posted in the wrong forum, Forgive me ever so much. I dunno' what to say in my defence, it'll never happen again. But I'll leave it here ('cuz I can't delete it...) and won't post it again in the challenge arena, is that ok ? Otherwise it would be posted twice and that would be even worse, no ?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 6th 2002#51914 Report
You could do it a coupla ways. You could start a new file and pull your work-in-progress over; but I would recommend making a copy of the file you have currently have,expand your Canvas Size, and start working on new layers.

You are creating a 3D-ish background for the image you already have. I'll post another tutorial from Paavo's site that'll help.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 12th 2002#52666 Report
...wich is no good....but I'll post it halfdone, I think. 'Cuz I dunno how to proceed from here... This have to be my entry even if its not finnish (like Paavo, hehehehe) 'cuz I need alot of feedback here...

Plz help out by checking this wich is 137 kB and give me some crituiqe and tips...

I know the reflection among other stuff is missing and the only thing I really done there was Yoshie's reflection but that was no good so I took it away, I really have problems with that and making the "doorthingie" 3D'ish...Shadows, surface...

Paavos tut is good when for us newb's when making just that simple stuff, but this is to complexed for me...Eh, I will however practice on this and therefor need some feedback...

Thx
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum