TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Patteman - Newbie War *Personal Folder*

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 25th 2002#49905 Report
Please post your work for critiques and suggestions in this thread.

Assignment is here:
http://www.teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7654
Reply with Quote Reply
May 29th 2002#50480 Report
Ok dudes. I don't know if I fully understood the assignment, and It seems due to the postings (lack of...) that I wasn't the only one...Or is everybody equally scared of being the first one to be KILLED here ? Well, scared boys won't get laid...as I say

Anyways a selection was made and here it is: Selection

Please tell me what I might have missunderstood with the assignment as well so that I can redo it or do the assignment better next time...Beside all the other positive crituiqe :rolleyes:

I might add, as Malibu said earlier in one thread, this selection thing is overlooked and something I, atleast I, have been givin' to little attantion....

Was there a size limit to the pic ? Hmmm....Sorry 56k users or less, this pic is 74 000 bytes...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 29th 2002#50521 Report

Did you work in higher resolution and just reduce it for the posting? You wanna try to get a stcok photo that's gonna be hi-rez so you can work with the detail. It's kind hard to tell how well you did do, because it's chunky-monkey.

Also, it might be easier to critique how you did if you post a contrasting background (white is almost the exact same as your original) or a transparent gif.

Don't worry about image size as long as you post how big the file is, so they can just not view it if they don't want to.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 29th 2002#50522 Report
I did it in higher res first, yes. If I'm not mistaken stock photo is those photos kind of following PS, correct ?

What background coloring concerns I will do it again. Can't until tomorrow, though, due to not getting the *.psd home with me...:-)

But, thx for the input. I will concider this next posting.

Over and out !
Reply with Quote Reply
May 29th 2002#50533 Report
...since I was first out and the only one out just yet, this might work...(entering another try, I mean...)

The selection page....
Reply with Quote Reply
May 29th 2002#50556 Report
47 views and not a single comment. Hm, don't think it was that good...:-) C'mon hit me, I can't improve otherwise.

I'll go first: You *Eff you see kay*-face. The edges are all shi**y, you should blur'em up a bit. It shows all to obvious that the image has been selected and cut out and applied to another background. Shape up, man
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2002#50644 Report
Ok then, I'll do it over again tonight, when I get home. Despite your language I appriciate your opinion. Thx, I think...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2002#50684 Report
LMAO!

I think you did pretty well on the bird..... although the edges WERE blurred a little more than I'd like to see.

(LOL @ chunky monkey too!)
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2002#50795 Report
Thx, Torn. But I didn't blur the edges at all. Hmm, now I really don't know what I should say. I did souly use lasso tool, should I have used something else, like the magnetic lasso tool or/and masked it or something...No crituiqe at all besides the alledged blur :-)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 2nd 2002#51067 Report
...comes here. (Not so surprising after all, Malibu)

126 kB

Jesuzzz, You notices the bad's when you uploaded the pic already....:p
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum