TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

TPS Challenge 5: Psnewb vs. Alias Cipher (complete)

Page: 1 2 3 4 Reply
Feb 6th 2002#29657 Report
If you really didn't care, then you wouldn't have made that last little comment. I also don't think people involved in the challenge need to vote, because you are just going to vote for the other person so you don't look like a cheater. Your votes cancel each other out and therefore are pointless. No more voting in a contest that you are participating in.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 6th 2002#29728 Report
ok i finally got the time to finish up my submission.

http://www25.brinkster.com/killer4605/final.html

is the url for the finished

http://www25.brinkster.com/killer4605/index.html

is the original

fixed link
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 6th 2002#29734 Report
Ugh. See, now here you are posting your 'final version' after everyone has already voted. Now if people still vote they have to specify which of your 3 or 4 images they are even voting on because you changed them so many times.

This is why there are rules!

I'm very tempted to just shut down this whole thread because no one seems to be able to follow the very simple rules that have been laid out, and it has already resulted in total chaos and it's impossible to really declare a winner since the images that people voted on have probably changed by now. Please just follow the damn rules. If you forgot them, go read them again. I don't even know what to do about this thread... there isn't much point in it continuing.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 6th 2002#29738 Report
gosh deker calm down. i already told u i dont care who wins..... judging by the previous votes i would say alias did. leave it at that..... i just wanted to post the final version of mine for the heck of it, i dont really care if anyone votes for it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 6th 2002#29739 Report
Ok then. Alias wins 6 to 5 as far as i can tell.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum