TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

TPS Challenge 4: Cyan vs. *NL* (complete)

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Feb 3rd 2002#29303 Report
i never saw your post, utopian.

I want to hear your critique though! send it me in a pm.

And i think that neither of our pieces looked all to great is because of the time or actually lack of time...

I know this is not my masterpiece, and i think none of the pixelwar-projects will become true masterpieces.
Masterpieces just take more time, not only to create the images, but time to come with a good idea for an image...

But please give me your critique.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 3rd 2002#29306 Report
Yo... i don't wanna join in to the arguement...

anyways, can't wait for the final count

err...i'm waiting cause i wanna post my version of this challenge in the digital art section :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 3rd 2002#29310 Report
Originally posted by Utopian23
I know to some of you this is going to sound like I'm whining about censorship, and if that's what you want to think, I'm fine with that.

But, I want to know why the earlier post I made where my "ØNULLØ" vote and criticism of both pieces were so out-of-bounds that my post deserved to be deleted?

Worried that I took up too much space being negative?

Afraid somebody's feelings were going to be hurt?

Hey, that's the way it is in the real world. I didn't make any personal attacks, and my comments didn't point to the skill level of the participants. I just stated that neither of the projects look very inspired. It doesn't take expert skills to make something that's interesting or thought provoking or funny.

Those two pieces just looked like time-fillers, and Cyan and NL need to to hear this. It's doing them no favors to tell them their work deserevs merit when it does not. These aren't kids expecting Mummy to put everything they do up on the refrigerator and call them precious darlings.

I apologise if my pointing out that the Emporer and Empress aren't wearing any clothes offends your sense of propriety.

I deleted it just like I've been deleting other posts in this area that do not contain a vote. If you want to critique then pick a winner first. I don't want to have to sort through a bunch of posts with no winner in the final count and I'm sure the other people who count the votes would agree.

Consider it a package deal. And don't feel too special as I've deleted about 10 posts total since we have started doing this. Once again "anyone" can vote and critique. But pick a winner. No matter what is done one should be picked as a winner. So make your posts like

Bla Bla (winner's name)

Then say whatever you want. It makes counting the votes much easier. And I really don't see any problem with everyone following these simple rules...
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 3rd 2002#29314 Report
Originally posted by sidefx
anyways, can't wait for the final count

err...i'm waiting cause i wanna post my version of this challenge in the digital art section :D

just post it!

i want to see it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 3rd 2002#29340 Report
u got to calm down man

ummmmm....... thats all......heheh
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 4th 2002#29421 Report
Originally posted by Alias Cipher
u got to calm down man

ummmmm....... thats all......heheh

don't just post in this thread! this thread is for voting.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 4th 2002#29425 Report
Why not dutchboy? The last 6-7 posts here haven't got any votes in it does it? And it looks like u won anyway, so u don't need anymore votes.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 4th 2002#29427 Report
i know i know...

well, the voting time for this challenge is over anyway i guess?

I just got irritated because of the fact that cipher's post didn't contribute anything to this thread.
Nobody had to settle down...

anyway...
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 6th 2002#29736 Report
Ok... the winner is *NL* by a unanimous vote.

And the winner for "not following the rules", is everyone that posted without voting. Congratulations.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum