TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

TPS Challenge 4: Cyan vs. *NL* (complete)

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Feb 2nd 2002#29209 Report
NL, I choose you!
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 2nd 2002#29210 Report
not that I don't like Cyan's, heck I even spent part of the morning looking up some of the words she used. I just like the thought behind *NL*'s image.

Originally posted by *NL*

ps: i'll remove the pic of your public ftp when this challenge is completed.

Nah, don't worry about that, at least not until this post is so old that nobody will be clicking it to see it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 2nd 2002#29211 Report
*NL*

Cyan, why just adjust curves, hue saturation, or something and add text on top of it? All of us PS users here know how hard that is to do.

I gave my vote to *NL* as well simply because it looks to have a bit more work into it and that there is at least some form of the "light" theme coming through it.

But even then, NL. Your pic doesn't look to have much effort into it either, if I may be so bold.

I wanna see some real masterpieces, and I just havent seen that yet.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 2nd 2002#29225 Report
NL

Mr. Bogus, I think the reason there haven't been any real masterpieces yet is the small amount of time to create/edit the image.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 2nd 2002#29228 Report
more work put into it, like the concept
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 3rd 2002#29273 Report
NL

only because he made the link clickable so i didnt have to copy and paste.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 3rd 2002#29274 Report
It didn't work the other way!!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 3rd 2002#29277 Report
cyans is too um played out or sumthing like that its kinda boring looking at a pix with almost all the same colors and he/she shuold have known that so my vote is for NL
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 3rd 2002#29286 Report
NL....because it looks like he put some more time and effort into it.....nice work to the both of you......
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 3rd 2002#29300 Report
I know to some of you this is going to sound like I'm whining about censorship, and if that's what you want to think, I'm fine with that.

But, I want to know why the earlier post I made where my "ØNULLØ" vote and criticism of both pieces were so out-of-bounds that my post deserved to be deleted?

Worried that I took up too much space being negative?

Afraid somebody's feelings were going to be hurt?

Hey, that's the way it is in the real world. I didn't make any personal attacks, and my comments didn't point to the skill level of the participants. I just stated that neither of the projects look very inspired. It doesn't take expert skills to make something that's interesting or thought provoking or funny.

Those two pieces just looked like time-fillers, and Cyan and NL need to to hear this. It's doing them no favors to tell them their work deserevs merit when it does not. These aren't kids expecting Mummy to put everything they do up on the refrigerator and call them precious darlings.

I apologise if my pointing out that the Emporer and Empress aren't wearing any clothes offends your sense of propriety.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum