TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

d9thc vs. Paavo

Page: 1 2 Reply
Sep 29th 2002#71291 Report
Originally posted by kid crackle

And as far as your "real" or "big" clients, I hope your not reffering to what's on your site.

British airways, coke, Starmedia, MetroTv, Univision, and herman miller.. not counring the ****e i do on the side

"Being a "good" designer means meeting deadlines. Although most likely rather insignificant to yourself, it was still a deadline. If you are that lost in your new toys, how did you manage to become this international superstar? And some people here may be kids, but at least they dont sound like one."

i meet deadlines all the time dude.. this isnt one.. not one that has a check in the mail for me in 2 weeeks.

"are you suggesting that your other graphcis are stolen ?.. "

no i implied that i also do stuff from skratch imnot like a PS tennis Proplayer.

"just outta curiosity.. *NL*.. hasn't paavo won by default already ?"
that was a given..

"you probably won't be along here long, because you do tend to annoy people with an itchy delete finger "

check u out all modding me
:p
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 29th 2002#71295 Report
yyaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn !!
I've done work for coke, mtv, Scores NYC but I don't need to
mention that **** to know what I do is good. And just out of curiosuty are you stating that big clientele = good work.
And besides what do you want a gold star or a cookie for your
accomplishments!!!

Dude you're just making yourself look bad, quit while you're ahead.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 29th 2002#71297 Report
So much for a challenge. d9thc GROW up. We don't appreciate these type of behavior here. Thank you.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum