TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

d9thc vs. Paavo

Page: 1 2 Reply
Sep 24th 2002#70654 Report
in the right corner wearing the blue tights: paavo the terminator!!! In the left corner, wearing the long dark cape: d9thc!!!

This child of the darkness needs some kind of fun in his life.
Thats why the theme of this challenge is going to be:

make us laugh/cry

Yeah, do whatever you wanna do to make us laugh/cry. The pic has to be made from scratch and no photos may be imported. The size of the pic has to be: 750 x 575 pixels.
You may use any program you want. Since d9thc didn't notice that some of paavo's wallpapers seem to be made in photoshop and not in a 3d package, this seems fair.

Good luck to the both of you.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 24th 2002#70684 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 28th 2002#71163 Report
just outta curiosity.. *NL*.. hasn't paavo won by default already ?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 28th 2002#71168 Report
PAAVO

that sh*t is f*#kin hilarious . . . LMFAO
got a vote from me brutha, good sh*t:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 28th 2002#71171 Report
Umm please wait for the other guy, at least be courteous man, he's been wanting to do this forever.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 28th 2002#71188 Report
And yet, he missed the deadline, right?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 28th 2002#71191 Report
i'll give him one more day... after that, too bad mr. d9thsdsds or something. ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 29th 2002#71248 Report
Being a "good" designer means meeting deadlines. Although most likely rather insignificant to yourself, it was still a deadline. If you are that lost in your new toys, how did you manage to become this international superstar? And some people here may be kids, but at least they dont sound like one.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 29th 2002#71250 Report
*note to NL*
DELETE ;) the thing we talked about earlier..
*note to self*
pm NL next time.
[quote]
that i created all the graphics for [from skratch]
[/quote]
are you suggesting that your other graphcis are stolen ?..
oh yes

I have one thing to say and I'm never one to say anything
but if you don't change your attitude.. SOON
you probably won't be along here long, because you do tend to annoy people with an itchy delete finger ;)
so would it be too much to ask for you to be just a little nice ? perhaps be a little less full of your self ?
you'll find that we'll all be alot nice to you if you just take it down a few notches..
I don't want you to leave, and I really like your artwork..
and I'd be more than happy to try one of your ping pong things sometime, I just gotta wait for a pixelwar I'm supposed to be to get started..
just pm me about it
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 29th 2002#71289 Report
brag brag brag, everyone has a skill Pavs' is graphics while yours is being a ****head by "acting" you are leet. You should have at least posted something. Oh wait, I guess International Designers are to good. Maybe we should start a new thread called "International Challenges". d9th would that make you feel better, hm? Would that make you bless us with your art? I can see you have talent but wtf man, if your going to challange paavo, erg,,,,, GOD DAMMIT YOU PISS ME OFF!!!!

You post has made me so mad, I cant even explain what I'm thinking. =( I guess Ill just wip up a picture to make my self laugh,, lalal now im rambling cause Im about to pass out...

BTW the drawing is done on my Wacom, =)

click here
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum