TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Newbie-wars

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Reply
May 29th 2002#50553 Report
Give Yoshimbo the opportunity to compete with the elite...Wuhaaa ! that one's good !!! Seriously, I think Yoshie should be granted his request.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 29th 2002#50567 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2002#50614 Report
Did everyone see that...Malibu did what I said ! I am the man, P-MAN.

How come nobody posts. I worked my butt of to even have time to spend in front of the 'puter. Is it like this: Next time I don't have to be in such a hurry ? I can relax, don't do it, if you wanna get through it....My head's filled with music today. Paavo's breath travelled trough the net last night and landed in my face, therefor I got sh*tfaced, and I'am experiencing that intoxication right now...:-)
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2002#50646 Report
Hey you guy's.

I might be unpatient or just overexited just to be in a pixelwar, of what importance might be debated. But where are all the other entries ? I thought I was to be out, when posting wednesday, since we were to post tuesday. Ferox, you started this war, aren't you posting soon ? I'm ancious to see what others will do, and learn from it.

I see this newbie pixel war as an opportunity to improve, learn and a motivation to practise these fundamental things in PS that is easily overlooked when starting out, 'cuz "you just wanna be good at it at once". Now the time has come to really show, first of all, yourself that you can do, and if not, you'll have to practise in order to dare post it...Hehehe...

So, c'mon now ! Wake up and smell the warm odeur of a computer not allowed to cool off. Post your entries, will ye !
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2002#50950 Report
The next lesson is posted for those of you who are not tired and timid souls!

http://www.teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7817
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2002#52425 Report
Hmmm, wrong thread, will change it to the right one...sorry...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum