TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Newbie-wars

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Reply
May 15th 2002#47814 Report
Are there any newbie's out there who wanna play some "newbie-pixel-wars" ?

and eh maybe if the "pro's" could give some extra
advices with their voting we should all become
pro's in no time ... eh .. no(t so much) time
well eh lets say sometime :-)
Reply with Quote Reply
May 15th 2002#47902 Report
hey i will glad to battle it out with ya in pixel wars. I'm just above the newbie level but I still ned a lot of work on my graphic design ability.. Do you have any particular request on how yo want the war to go.. Or shall we leave it up to the forum gods.

scott
Reply with Quote Reply
May 16th 2002#48047 Report
Give us an idea what you wanna do, or let us know if it's all up to us mods!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 16th 2002#48117 Report
Bwah for me it's actually the same ....

I like PS but I'm coming short on skill's that's why I've came here in the first place

In my eyes it's more important that there could be an "open" kind of discussion on how and what kind of techniques you've used
on your "artwork" and some tips and suggestions from the "pro's"

the winning and the actual challenge doesn't really make that much importance for me...

of course It also depends on what the other participants (in this case Bubba and maybe other) expect from this ...

as for the mods ... give us a first challenge and see afterwards what we are already able to do

makes sense??
Reply with Quote Reply
May 16th 2002#48154 Report
...I'm on !

I will prolly loose big time for a while but hey, thats life, aint it ? I am confident that I will learn more/faster in this way rather than hackin' my way on my own. Only one query though, how do one get to know if one is challanged ? Do one have to check out the forum or do one get a mail or PM, 'cuz I tend not to go to pixel wars on a regular basis, just pops in from time to time...

So, if those who vote could be of assistance by suggesting improvments, other solutions and just not vote, that would be an incredible help to us newbies....
Reply with Quote Reply
May 16th 2002#48174 Report

It'll take me a little while to set up--but we'll run it a little different for you guys. It'll be like 3 or 4 rounds. Each one a step in the design process. No voting on the first coupla rounds, just critiques and 'suggestions' for improvement. Then the final composition will be voted on, but only votes that include critiques will be counted. Sound pretty involved, but lets give it a try if it sounds good to you guys.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 16th 2002#48177 Report
i wud enjoy warring with some somewhat noobie photoshpo people, i think itd be kinda fun, juist let me know when
Reply with Quote Reply
May 16th 2002#48178 Report
Sounds GREAT to me !!

also gives me a very nice "welcome" feeling in the forum seeing that you guy's are imediatelly willing to put something together for us !!

already THANX in advance !!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 16th 2002#48187 Report
Erhm *caugh*, could somone answer my possibly dumb query ?

Do I have to check challenge area every hour on the hour in order not to miss it ? Or do we get notified somehow ?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 16th 2002#48192 Report
just check it when it says theres a new msg :P
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum