TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

i want to chalenge someone here

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40634 Report
I dunno. I'm usually pretty busy at work latly, so i can't usually babble away like this, let alone spend time on an image. What are the rules? How long would i have? Time is short but i would be interested if i had time to do it when i'm home.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40644 Report
i think someone else makes those rules up
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40647 Report
you can make up your own rules
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40677 Report
well if DPQ can't, i'll challenge you.

BTW welcome back DPQ (i'm sure you remember me, not;) )
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40812 Report
nah nah iremember you!! We didn't interact too much, i was mostly too busy watching people get pissed off at my very existence, but i do remember you, i even have this vague impression of what your old sig looked like, ahaha memory rules.

I'm free to challenge, just someone show me some rules and create a post and i'll see what i can do.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40814 Report
I could never forget your lovely sig DPQ. I don't think i was ever on the reciving end of one of your "opinions" that seemed to always stir things up a bit in here ya just missed my old sig, i changed it about 3 days ago. Good luck for the challenge you two.

Gotta love this quick reply
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40816 Report
haha i love how you put quotes around the word opinion. Lots of people get my opinion in that 'delightful' (for me atleast *grins*) lil manner in which i do it. some get miffed, some take it personal, most get over it.

Dunno how long i shall stay here. Maybe do a few challenges and see where that takes me. i haven't really done much in MONTHS maybe a few forced image events will help me get back on track.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40818 Report
I have noticed that there have already been a few skirmishes around (malibu) but not to worry, like you said people get over it.
In the end it's just a graphics forum.

If you would like to DPQ i'll challenge you later.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40820 Report
Yah, i really don't mind people hating me. Infact most of the closest people i ever met TOTALLY hated me at first or i atleast got into a few really good spats with them. People who aren't afriad to hate you usually make great friends cause they aren't afraid to tell you how they feel :P

Yah that would be great. I'm so rusty. I've been relying on my imfamous 'blur and let layermodes do the work for you' tricks. hehe. I did find an interesting method of making this...wind...type...thing. I dunno i need to sit down and study it some more and maybe write a tut
http://www.activemadness.com/tut3/art.jpg

I figured it out because i failed to follow someone else's tut for something else correctly and i just fooled around with the mistake and woo did it come out to something pretty
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40823 Report
very nice!! i will be interested to see the tut.

Well i have not been doing much in the way of photoshop for a while so i might be a bit of a push over anyway, it will be fun. Just not pixel art, that i can not do!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum